or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Hey guys, does anyone know really good/chill tailors in boston or clothing makers? not sure why my name was initially on here lulzs
Thanks man, think about coming along!@ Matt, - we've got a pretty weird schedule compared to most people for holidays unfortunately... Nice stuff in the photography thread and if you're ever planning a photo/video based trip, send me a PM!
Is anyone here looking for a random trip in 2014? Anyone here interested in either photography or videography and perhaps just North African textile? Ever thought about wandering in a marketplace in North Africa and enveloping yourself in vivid colors and smells of foods you've never tasted? Ever contemplated taking that eat, pray, love alternative to your mid-life and fashion/closet crisis (10)? So enough shinanigans - basically my friend and I are going to Marrakech,...
One of my favorite fits from you can someone explain what's the deal with the puckering at the shoulders though?
Boston meet up?
This is a pair of brand new with tags that I am considering selling to fund other expenses I currently have . It is brand new in box and are exactly identical to the ones in this link: http://www.oki-ni.com/footwear/common-projects-slip-on-cpr1603blu.html Will include my own photos soon. Price includes shipping in Continental US, for box please add 10 dollars. Thanks for looking. 150 for this week.
damnnn i might not look great in this but I really really want this
Damn, what is a good gift for someone who has everything? ...
happy holidays allll
LOL what is going on