or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Just read through two weeks of waywt, never change guys Lots of fit here that look great and (fairly) inspiring and why I never get feedback either. I need my internet validation too!!
Thanks for the thumbs guys! and Bam!, yeah really happy about keeping it, love the tech-y fabric Parker's cool as aways and tween... if you're every getting rid of that jacket ( aka they're awesome ) - Hendrix, you look like you can do somethign really cool with your hair! AAAND back to work... getting more ambitious sucks sometimes
massagerie knit ( thanks kendrix ) Don't really know what direction WAYWT is going in right now but damn (to the post a few pages back about kids) APK that shit crazy and awesome at the same time edit: hendrix * whoops
or a lace going down the placket that leads to the cuff... think you should cut off the long strip at the pocket though, i feel like it'll be cleanerr
dude i'm glad you went thru with ^^^^ like you said. haha no plaid?
conceptually yes.. but i don't know
no one responded to bston meet up anyway is anyone interested in a thread where people post fashion drawings? I've been doing some of that which I've posted a bit in the past but I'm a little shy to make a thread (4) especially if people aren't really interested or willing to participate and I don't know if I really have the time to make it a worthwhile thread... I don't really know how to color in the pictures though so that might be a problem
lets do this
favorite from you!
holy shit tagutcows fit is the look of the day