or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Trying to get rid of all the clothes I don't need to fund trip to China and this great pair of shoes is one of them. To be honest, I don't know that much about them but from what I can see this is a solid deal. Looking to get rid of them asap. It looks like there's a light stain on them but it's nothing that wont get out with a little rub. I dont think it's even a problem and goes mostly unnoticed but I am making sure to let you guys know for full disclosure. Pictures below.
i hope SFers in boston are okay
yeah checked that once cause of some thread made by mafoo, thanks thoo, i thought no one was gonna figure that out
is there a site like styleforum for women? Or any place to learn about womens fashions
slster, don't have money for camera or lightroom so my friend had to edit it -- no choice hahaha, will keep that in mind for next time also ihateyousnow, too good
Damn, great fits -- I tried posting this on my other account but didn't work cause it's a new account ( mods please delete that post if it ever gets through) Thanks for looking
Damn thanks for the advice on Seanwes, looks good - I was mainly looking for web - perhaps as a logo Something very subtle would be great but I know nothing about fonts
Anyone know where I can find nice simple fonts/ typography stuff -- been searching for a while...
triple post
^ sounds gay, lets do it