or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

They scare me, last time they were all like " omg youve been on this forvm foreverand you dont know the hierarchy for dress shoes ou must have a horrible learning curve, what a noob" then I got depressed and didnt go on sf for a couple of monthsHaha I will try again
I realized I like institches
What do people usually wear at consultant firms? I guess the answer is probably really obvious but i am going to be working in one and I dont want to stand out (probably not the place to since i am just interning), I realize this is probably more of a question for thw otherside but I cant navigate that place :O
RLPL – Tagged size 32 but fits 30 because of the waist adjustments. As you guys may know Purple Label is top of the line RL stuff and this pair of pants is a sample for when RL takes it up a notch and does something different while using the highest quality material and construction. Insane Indigo colour and comparable to Yohji Yamamoto. 100 75 LVC Size 30 – Had these posted up a while ago but these would make perfect jeans for someone who is skinnier than me. Says...
Trying to get rid of clothes to fund trip to China. Letting these go, worn but has plenty of life left, no real damages, some heel wear, and top is a bit dirty but I will clean that up before I ship it. Great pair of summer shoes (it's made of denim like material with leather/ some kind of fused materials lined underneath) Pick these up for cheap, you are going to love them -- seriously the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever had. Will ship out ASAP. This is only...
Trying to get rid of all the clothes I don't need to fund trip to China and this great pair of shoes is one of them. To be honest, I don't know that much about them but from what I can see this is a solid deal. Looking to get rid of them asap. It looks like there's a light stain on them but it's nothing that wont get out with a little rub. I dont think it's even a problem and goes mostly unnoticed but I am making sure to let you guys know for full disclosure. Pictures below.
i hope SFers in boston are okay
yeah checked that once cause of some thread made by mafoo, thanks thoo, i thought no one was gonna figure that out
is there a site like styleforum for women? Or any place to learn about womens fashions
slster, don't have money for camera or lightroom so my friend had to edit it -- no choice hahaha, will keep that in mind for next time also ihateyousnow, too good