or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis. They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship. If you are seriously about...
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis. They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship. If you are seriously about...
in other news... i met gosurface the other day, too bad i was super awkward
in other news... i met gosurface the other day, too bad i was super awkward
looks goood, but maybe a tad bit tight, are the pants and jacket the same material
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis.They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship.If you are seriously about buying,...
They scare me, last time they were all like " omg youve been on this forvm foreverand you dont know the hierarchy for dress shoes ou must have a horrible learning curve, what a noob" then I got depressed and didnt go on sf for a couple of monthsHaha I will try again
I realized I like institches
What do people usually wear at consultant firms? I guess the answer is probably really obvious but i am going to be working in one and I dont want to stand out (probably not the place to since i am just interning), I realize this is probably more of a question for thw otherside but I cant navigate that place :O