or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

i shop therefore i am
Individually PMed, thanks for inquiring!
So i've read that the fashion business is currently best for (as in most profit) in luxury clothes and very cheap clothes, basically the polar opposites. I haven't been interested in fashion for very long, but has it always been this way?
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis. They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship. If you are seriously about...
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis. They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship. If you are seriously about...
in other news... i met gosurface the other day, too bad i was super awkward
in other news... i met gosurface the other day, too bad i was super awkward
looks goood, but maybe a tad bit tight, are the pants and jacket the same material
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis.They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship.If you are seriously about buying,...