or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

in other news... i met gosurface the other day, too bad i was super awkward
in other news... i met gosurface the other day, too bad i was super awkward
looks goood, but maybe a tad bit tight, are the pants and jacket the same material
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis.They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship.If you are seriously about buying,...
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis. They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship. If you are seriously about...
They scare me, last time they were all like " omg youve been on this forvm foreverand you dont know the hierarchy for dress shoes ou must have a horrible learning curve, what a noob" then I got depressed and didnt go on sf for a couple of monthsHaha I will try again
I realized I like institches
What do people usually wear at consultant firms? I guess the answer is probably really obvious but i am going to be working in one and I dont want to stand out (probably not the place to since i am just interning), I realize this is probably more of a question for thw otherside but I cant navigate that place :O
I am having a sort of flash sale in order to fund a trip to China + education :Fu: this summer so a lot of my clothes are going to have to go. Prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. However, they are already priced to sell – if not, hit me up with an offer and I’ll see what I can do. Items will go on a first come first serve basis.They will be on sale for until the 13th - since the 14th is the last possible day for me to ship.If you are seriously about...
Trying to get rid of clothes to fund trip to China. Letting these go, worn but has plenty of life left, no real damages, some heel wear, and top is a bit dirty but I will clean that up before I ship it. Great pair of summer shoes (it's made of denim like material with leather/ some kind of fused materials lined underneath) Pick these up for cheap, you are going to love them -- seriously the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever had. Will ship out ASAP. This is only...