or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Gonna check out Chinese designer Qiu Hao's store sometime this week here in Shanghai, hyped, especially after reading rosenrot's post on her blog http://www.qiuhaoqiuhao.com/about.html
So what kind of opportunities still lie in fashion these days? I thought about opening a consignment store one day to just be able to see awesome clothes get passed on to awesome people but that seems quite impossible now seeing that no one really wants to buy anything
i actually like this, and am i crazy for thinking a meshed shirt underneath would be pretty cool or
I might have to shave for that...Honestly, it's been a worry with me since I have no idea what I would do after. I don't think people are that crazy...but she might, shes told me in a casual conversation about how she's always got whatever she wanted in life -- so I am not sure what she will threaten to do -- and not sure what she wants from me either.
S.O.S. ARGHH
Need to get this girl to leave me alone, unfortunately i think she is insane and she is a co-worker. I wouldn't normally mind but I have a girlfriend ( doing long distance ) -- and I confronted her about it prior how I have a gf and the flirting must stop so, she asked me if I wanted another one.Now I can't get her to leave me alone -- I've been ignoring her texts and such but now she wants to go talk it out again. WHAT DO I DO? About to switch work places... I am less...
haha, not sure what that says about me tho non fashion, anyone in shanghai rite now
i was looking for a pair of unique sunglasses and right there at the ssense was this i know that they're not for everybody but fortunately, my eyes are exactly shaped like these
Haven't bought anything online in forever, whats the sales tax thing like...?
repping class of '09 [[SPOILER]]