or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Wow, surprised about Acne. Parker can you explain a bit on what they do as an ad agency and "providing services for clients" -- I could pm if this clutters the threadSidenote: going to be on a loong style stagnation since tuition is extra expensive this year, almost can't attend haha [[SPOILER]]
actually disagree, this looks pretty good on its own the fit of the sweater is loose but just slim enough that I think it works in this context
I just finished browsing almost all of sufu waywt, lots of good stuff but also can't figure out their standard for repping, w/e
why does sufu hate sf
can't figure out why I didn't receive financial aid this year even though i filled out required forms (fafsa - admitted right before the deadline) and as it stands I have no way to pay for college and need to sort this out immediate... pure frustration
Breezy, are those dita and thom browne and if you've had a chance to try them on and it fits your face right - YES
Long overdue, and forgive me if my attempt to revive this thread fails – it is nothing baller or rare or super cool. They’re the pants in this fit, don't have an individual picture: One of my favorite articles of clothing in my entire fashion career (lol) is a pair of dress/dressy pants from the last collection of +J in Fall of 2011. They marked my first pants purchase in two years that was not raw denim and helped me realize that I HATE RAW DENIM BUT SF SAID IT WAS...
kaffe 1668 -- great place to kick back for a bit with a nice coffee/ tea
Gonna check out Chinese designer Qiu Hao's store sometime this week here in Shanghai, hyped, especially after reading rosenrot's post on her blog http://www.qiuhaoqiuhao.com/about.html
So what kind of opportunities still lie in fashion these days? I thought about opening a consignment store one day to just be able to see awesome clothes get passed on to awesome people but that seems quite impossible now seeing that no one really wants to buy anything