or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Sorry, don't want to hijack thread, but since your question is somewhat answered and we came upon the topic of recommendation letter, I have a question regarding how important a recommendation letter is. In addition, I have a weird situation right now where I am going back to school after an internship but the partner of the firm agreed to write a recommendation letter for me -- except there is no specific job that I am applying to. How should I ask him to phrase the...
yoo hendrix post a fit, i want to see some winter stuff
[[SPOILER]] these are beautiful
Thanks KOY, that looks pretty good but the triangles ( not sure what to call it ) are a lil big, i like the issey miyake one cause its small enough to almost look like texture if you know what i mean
pictures please Was going to put this on the to kop tread 2013, but realized i probably will never buy it but i feel like would work with a lot of what i have
^ shit... feel better brah
So.. who was here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pd2Jkv7yyVg
why are you screaming at him
they look more like Sambas than GATs cause of their soles, and honestly not that bad -- just probably not worth it at the price point. I think they'll look a lot better if they were not so boring
Thanks for the advice! It'll be a while till I get a chance to see them so it's just worrying at this point (no email responses either). Glad it went well for you and you have nice jawnz now so its all goodThanks! I just finished reading it -- got a lot more respect for Acne despite not really liking a majority of their clothes. Amazing how they started from scratch pretty much to 100 mil turnover - wonder what the profit margins are like hahaalso i think that was a...