or Connect

Posts by Master Milano

Photo no. 4: http://designtaxi.com/news/368996/An-Intriguing-Look-Into-The-Spiffy-World-Of-Elegant-Dandy-Gentlemen/?interstital_shown=1
Just Landed in tokyo, is anyone here / want to meet up? Also anyone has recommendations of things to do in the name of fashion? Originally just here for business so I didn't get a chance to do much research
looking sick guys, pants and boots below
Hahaha, both art right..?On the other hand, I wished Engineered Garments posts more stuff (in general)
Those unlined suede common projects is the shit for the summer, so breezy. Question: do people check fashunz company's social media for updates on products and what not?
^ those look absolutely beautiful but how long do you think they will last / can you wear out on the streets?
Nah dude i think they're cool
from a couple months ago y-3 again, boston half marathon shirt (gf's), helmut lang, and hiking boots
if you shower with warm/hot water, it is really bad for the coating of the lenses (can get scratched easily)
Not really a great photo but the walls are amazing - carving on top of a door at a mosque in Fez: edit: realized it hard to see much cause it's down res...