or Connect

Posts by Lusitano

Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Seriously. 24 years later
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Mayyyyybe Top 10. Definitely not #1... I know how passionated "best goal" discussion can get, but i will try to explain my choice(with my poor english skills, not beeing a native speaker, i apologize in advance for that). The Bergkamp goal is one of this really rare moments of technical perfect execution in a decisive moment. You dream of controlling a pass and scoring like that in a game, you...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal_1 new Job?
21 now! I'm in.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Watching this still gives me chills. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Goldpfeil was part of the egana-holding, a hong kong based holding ran by a german, who passed away two three years ago. the european subsidy of the Egana-holding declared bankruptcy in 2008, i believe, don't know if Goldpfeil is still in business, but they were a well respected Brand in Germany 10 or 15 years back. Egana was known for buying brand rights, and outsource production to asia, to cut costs, like Daniel Hechter or Cerrutti 1881. Long story short, the...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del 550 USd including shipping to India by EMS Thank you.
wow, that is areally nice jacket. Do you mind asking how much you paid?
If you want a hardcase, wasn't that clear in your first post, then it' s an easy decision, rimowa by far!
What i really dislike about the Rimowa, is the fact there are no exterior pockets, to quickly store something like a magazin or a small purchase typically made at airports. Beside that is a wonderful piece of luggage