or Connect

Posts by max b

Quote: Originally Posted by TheDroog Max B, your thoughts of microfiber/bamboo socks vs. wool socks? The former is supposed to wick moisture well at a lower price point than the latter. That sounds good to me. But everyone here says stick with wool. What's your take? this is really depending on personal preference. I have people wearing wool all year round. you can notice that wool is good also for summer, for example the touarge people...
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt What are your thoughts on using a sock in lieu of a pocket square? you will not believe it, but I did sometimes. I produced a long piece of tubolar (we can do with our circular cylinder machines), I closed both sides with our linking machine and I worn socks and pocket square same design and color. it was nice...until when my friend took the tubolar out from my pocket..we laught a lot about it
Quote: Originally Posted by AB01 Is charcoal grey the most popular colour after black because I can't find any? Are there socks in a shape that are identical in left and right? I don't have other socks questions for you right now. this is really depepnding on the market : Italy and France navy is the best seller. Usa and Russia black it is the most preferred. maybe you can't find any because the multi brands shops today are very...
Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 What brands do you think make the best quality socks? besides of mine (of course ) : Pantherella for an English style an quality oriented consumers, Sozzi for who likes Italian style and comfort and Falke for people preferring durability first of all. these are the "old big ones", but there are new ones coming on the market, small Companies doing really nice things . in Italy is very popular Gallo...
Quote: Originally Posted by appolyon Do you still produce socks? Perhaps have a store where we can see your wares? yes, but the reason I'm on this blog is not to advertise myself. I really want to learn what people really care about socks and what people like or don't like. I think there always something to learn everyday..
I'm new here. I have 25 years of experience in socks production. anybody has questions on socks will be pleased to answer. I spent years trying to have the attention of the people on this little but important accessory, understanding 90% of people have no idea about what really makes a quality sock...