or Connect

Posts by auggie

Heading to Amtserdam next week for 5 days, first time, and am wondering if anyone has any advice on any shops worth going too? Am up for anything, but primarily looking for denim, outerwear, and shoes...dress or sneakers. tks
I had to resole my 1k's and it was no biggie. The soles only lasted a year with heavy wear, probably 3 -4 times a week. I also walk about 3 km/day.
Im thinking about ordering some of the slim fit shirts in medium? I'm 6', 175 with a 42 chest...would this shirt fit properly or should I go with a large? tks
What is the difference between the neutral creme and the renovateur? Would brown wax alter the color?
Im picking up a pair of the apc derbies in caramel this weekend, and am wondering if you guys could advise me on how to care for them? Does this type of leather need to be waterproofed? I ordered Saphir neutral creme, and am wondering if this would suffice? Would you do anything else to care for this type of leather? I don't want to alter the caramel color if possible. Thanks
What have you guys been using to maintain your boots? I've been using obenauf's cream every so often, but am wondering if there is something better that I could be using? Btw...these boots are fantastic. thanks
Hey, I just moved to Zurich for work and am not impressed with the shopping here. Anyway, I'm headed to London for a work trip and am trying to find some store whose sites I can browse online before I arrive. I'm currently having a difficult time locating much... a.p.c., the b store, and the asos site to name a few. I am wondering if you guys could give me some stores that you would shop at in London. I'm looking for a pair of casual derbies, some nice denim, scarves,...
what size do you normally wear?
Has anyone picked up a pair of the new apc derby shoes? Wondering if they are worth the price tag. Does anyone know if there shoes are typically well made. tks
Hey, I am a complete noob when it comes to leather boot care and am wondering if you guys had any tips on taking care of a pair of 1,000 mile boots from wolverine? Would mink oil ruin the boot? Should I use a cream? I'm having trouble finding specific info on boot care for these baby's. I live in Chicago btw....will the winter destroy these boots? thanks