or Connect

Posts by auggie

the wire shirt from surface 2 air is one of my favorites. great stuff. forgot bleu de paname, which I think is a bit hit or miss, sixpack france (nice sweatshirts and cardigans), and a great sneaker company that is also ethical...veja.
I 2nd Norse Projects-I own a few pieces from them and it's excellent quality for the price. Denim Demon-cool jackets, knits, and obviously denim Libertine-Libertine- nice pants wood wood-nice tees and sweatshirts and some cool jackets Indigofera-nice denim Won Hundred-nice knits soulland-nice button ups surface 2 air-nice button ups velour-nice button ups and pants suit-nice jackets
Just out of curiousity what are some of your favorite shirt/brands that have lasted awhile? What are some shirts that you thought would last that haven't?
Pick up some man capris when you arrive....I hear they breathe well and you'll blend in with the locals.
If your actually going to go on some proper hikes I wouldn't wear any of the dress boots people would recommend here. They're all nice boots, but are complete shit to hike any terrain other than sidewalks and a city park. If your backpacking Europe through cities I would bring a nice pair of dress shoes to wear in the evenings and a comfortable pair of walking shoes for the days. I know you said one pair... but If your walking around all day, which you probably will be,...
Just picked these up. Look great and the company has a conscience.
Best: Our Legacy/ Norse Projects Worst: Zeha Berlin...worst shoe purchase ever!
The excess oil that bleeds from the jacket lessens after a few wears...it's common fora newly barbour.
If your coming from Montana where it's pretty cold don't wear denim in Indonesia....it will be incredibly uncomfortable. I've seen the locals do it, but if your a westerner and not used to heat like that it will be hell.
I washed it with a wet cloth, so i don't think i fucked that up..I called Barbour and they were no help. Maybe i just need a new one.