or Connect

Posts by auggie

If your actually going to go on some proper hikes I wouldn't wear any of the dress boots people would recommend here. They're all nice boots, but are complete shit to hike any terrain other than sidewalks and a city park. If your backpacking Europe through cities I would bring a nice pair of dress shoes to wear in the evenings and a comfortable pair of walking shoes for the days. I know you said one pair... but If your walking around all day, which you probably will be,...
Just picked these up. Look great and the company has a conscience.
Best: Our Legacy/ Norse Projects Worst: Zeha Berlin...worst shoe purchase ever!
The excess oil that bleeds from the jacket lessens after a few wears...it's common fora newly barbour.
If your coming from Montana where it's pretty cold don't wear denim in Indonesia....it will be incredibly uncomfortable. I've seen the locals do it, but if your a westerner and not used to heat like that it will be hell.
I washed it with a wet cloth, so i don't think i fucked that up..I called Barbour and they were no help. Maybe i just need a new one.
I hung the jacket for 4-5 days before wearing it, so thats not it and I spent 3 hours rubbing wax in, so I dont think it was the application. Maybe I didn't work the wax in enough....I was thinking maybe the cotton wasnt absorbing the wax anymore. The jacket is a bit old, roughly 15 years, and maybe it was too long between wax applications. Has anyone else seen or had this happen to thier's? Thanks
I've just re-waxed my bedale for the first time and it looks pretty good...until I wear it Within minutes of wearing it the wax forms creases easily and doesn't seem to have set permanently. I can remelt the wax with a hair dryer and it distributes evenly. I've let the coat sit in the sun of a large bay window for a few days and let it dry in a room temperature room for the last few days. It doesn't seem like the wax will set. Has anyone any experience with this process?...
How long do these jeans typically bleed? I bought a pair of 634S's about 5 weeks ago and they are still bleeding into my tees and shoes. I've been wearing them 4-5 days a week.
Check out Goodhood or Son of Stag in Shoreditch. They both carry Momotaro's.