or Connect

Posts by auggie

I recently saw that Present London was carrying huberds shoe oil/shoe grease....pretty much the same as obenaufs. It'll darken the leather too if that's what your looking for and is a lot cheaper than shipping from america to the uk.
A size medium in the US is a large in the EU.
I just picked up these deerskin leather gloves from Norse Projects and am wondering how to care for them? I was planning on using a leather conditioner, but was wondering what you guys use for protection, if anything? Thanks
If I wear a 7.5 in the bourton with a 5 width how would that correspond to size regarding the stow or eaton boots? I'm not looking to wear thicker socks with the boots to compensate for size discrepancies. So, would a 7.5 be the same fit, or would I need to size up or down? tks
No...we've all decided only to regress in the future.
Has anyone visited the factory shop in Northampton? Just wondering if there is more variety of boots and sizes for sale there than on their ebay site.
None of those boots will last on any hikes in the mountains caffed. You need something with a rubber sole and better stability for your ankles, otherwise you could end up injuring yourself. I would never set foot on rough terrain with a leather sole. The Alden's are nice boots, but only made for city life and walking in the park. You should bring a pair of chucks, sandals for the beach, a pair of dress shoes for the evening and some decent hiking boots for the mountains....
Tenue Di Nimes sells a gorgeous version of this boot in a navy that would pair better than the brown.
The grenson glenn boot might fit the bill http://
Polo sells for nearly 3 times the price it does in Switzerland compared to the U.S, the items aren't the same but the quality is. Levis sell for $150 a pair and the quality is shit. I have noticed Abercrombie and Hollister everywhere with kids under the age of 20 or so in Europe lately, then again a lot of them could be American/Canadian tourists...but most likely the influence of American brands is much greater now. Definitely more so then when I lived here 5 years ago.