or Connect

Posts by auggie

That Sophnet price is ridiculous. You could replicate the same boot MTO twice for 995 GBP.
Yes...at the Jermyn St. shop.
The June sale is typically the third week of the month. I don't remember what the shoes go for, but their boots are typically discounted 100 GBP. I was at their xmas sale and with the VAT discount ended up paying maybe 210 GBP in total.
I picked up the field jacket in October and love it. The jacket is both waterproof and very breathable. Its a bit boxy at first, but the material softens and eventually molds to your body shape. The material also develops a unique sheen on friction points which gives the jacket a very unique look. The price is a bit steep, but I've never felt material like it in my life and don't have any buyers remorse.
I've tried on the Elka rain jacket and it's a regular fit with a bit of extra room in the back. It also runs quite big so I'd size down one.
Size large Gitman oxford overdye. Pit to Pit 23" Shoulders 19" Length 30.5"- I had the back length shortened 1.5" These shirts are a bit roomy in the back so I had it darted taking in 2 inches, which can be taken out easily. Anyway, it's just not the right fit for me still so I'm selling it. Worn 4-5 times and in great condition. Shipping to anywhere in Europe $5 and to North America $10. Anywhere else I'll need to get a price quote from the post.
It's still for sale...shipping to Colorado is $10.
Price drop...$45.
My IronHeart's are my favorite pair of denim and feel near indestructible. They don't stretch as much as lightweight, at least the ironhearts, maybe a quarter inch in the waist. Mista is right about the fades...takes awhile, but looks fantastic when they materialize. and they're great if you live in a cool climate city and spend a lot of time walking, commuting, etc. I don't wear them in the spring/summer though....too damn hot.
They both fit nice and snug...If you want to wear a thick sock, which I don't, I'd go up a 1/2 size.