or Connect

Posts by limester816

This is great stuff. Would love to hear Charlie Christian's guitar tone as it was originally heard... or closer to it.
I'm out of the country, but supposedly Tebow threw a strike of the long ball that was dropped...? Doing better than Brady Quinn?
Matty Ice
Hey all, I need some supplies for a comic art class I'm taking... only problem is I don't know what some of this stuff is. I need "A block, a sketch book, pencil, indian waterproof ink (artel) 1 watercolor brush artel sintetic hair short stick Number 0 and 1, a metallic pen nib (plumilla metalica)" what is a block, and what is a plumilla metalica pen nib? anything else you guys think will be useful?
true.. ebay is the perfect manifestation of the free market. you're going to pay for the going price of anything.
I'm waiting for this man to start playing again: With him, and ACC Rookie of the Year Luke Keuchly playing together-- we should have the best linebacking duo in the country.
This should be at my doorstep tomorrow...
incredible story
Quote: Originally Posted by Xericx Slice of Cheese pizza from D'Amore's in the Farmer's Market on 3rd and Fairfax. ugh.... i'm in santiago, and i think i miss a good slice of cheese more than anything else from the states...
draining a 3 in someone's face. 1-putting. ace'ing someone in tennis.