or Connect

Posts by limester816

just spent a few hundred dollars on some Arcteryx gear that I didnt really need just haaaad to have... I've told myself that after a hundred miles using the gear I will be paid up with myself...
I'm a fanboy, but I still think it's a great album
ACC: 1) Miami 2) Va Tech 3) UNC 4) FSU/BC/GT UNC is definitely debatable, but after almost beating LSU without 16(?) starters, I have to give them some credit.
Anyone used the Panasonic Lumix LX3/LX5? Can you comment on the image quality compared to the S90/S95?
Anyone used the Panasonic Lumix LX3/LX5? Can you comment on the image quality compared to the S90/S95?
Tyrod is Vick 2.0... slightly better passer, slightly worse runner
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay An understatement. They really came guns a blazin.... shit come on hokies pick it up
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 anyone see the replay of the end of the Tulsa/ECU game. holy shit. what a 4th quarter. 7 TDs combined in the 4th alone. ECU won on a last second hail mary. It's ironic, because Dominique Davis, the ECU qb, use to go to BC-- and you know where the hail mary 'hails' from....
Went to the only American bar in Santiago to catch the UNC vs LSU game. Wow, LSU kinda sucks to let a team without most of its starters almost beat them. But I suppose they still got the job done. Great to see my man Herzlich out on the field finally-- he was awarded the Sportscenter top play.
Clint Eastwood in The Eiger Sanction.... ridiculously awesome