or Connect

Posts by limester816

Epaulet Penny Loafer $140 $120 $110 $85 + shipping Purchased these last May (2012) on Epaulet. Used them once for my graduation ball before realizing they were too big for me. They are in great condition except the sole, which is worn slightly. I am located in Newton (Boston Area, Massachusetts). Please PM me. These retailed for $295 and are at a great price! Best, Emil
Paul Smith Brogue $250 $220 + shipping I am selling this pair of brogues, which are a full size too big for me. I bought these on styleforum two years ago and were in 8/10 shape when I bought them, and since I have worn them once are still in great shape. The sole is only slightly worn. I am located in Newton (Boston area, Massachusetts). Please PM me. Best, Emil
Paul Smith Brogue $250 + shipping I am selling this pair of brogues, which are a full size too big for me. I bought these in off of styleforum and were in 8/10 shape when I bought them, and since I have worn them once are still in great shape. The sole is only slightly worn. I am located in Newton (Boston area, Massachusetts). Please PM me. Best, Emil
I am selling these two pairs of shoes, both in very similar condition. Sole is slightly worn on both, but I bought them in new condition (the Paul Smiths off of styleforum and the Epaulets new off their website), and have worn each only a couple times. They are both a full size too big for me. I am located in Newton (Boston area), Massachusetts. Both in 7-8/10 condition. PM me. Paul Smith Brogue $250 + shipping Epaulet Waverly Penny Loafer $140 +...
I am selling these two pairs of shoes, both in very similar condition. Sole is slightly worn on both, but I bought them in new condition (the Paul Smiths off of styleforum and the Epaulets new off their website), and have worn each only a couple times. They are both a full size too big for me. I am located in Newton (Boston area), Massachusetts. Both in 7-8/10 condition. PM me. Paul Smith Brogue $250 + shipping Epaulet Waverly Penny Loafer $140 +...
do you have any pics of the actual boots?
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I think Tufts has a very good program. I think they have a solid undergrad program. I dont believe they offer a graduate program, though.
Anyone have experience with sociology PhD programs? I'm a rising senior at Boston College, starting to get my list of places to apply to. I have a special interest in Environmental Sociology, Social Theory, and Civic Sociology. So far, Berkeley, Wisconsin-Madison, and U Washington have piqued my interest-- but UC Santa Cruz and Washington State also seem to have good environmental programs.
Ran the Boston Marathon yesterday. It was my first marathon (I ran for charity with the Boston College Campus School) and it was the hardest experience of my life. Finished in 3:58... Legs started cramping at heartbreak hill at mile 18 and the last 8 were hell. Running down Boylston St to the end was just an amazing feeling.
what are the measurements of the rogues gallery?