or Connect

Posts by ljrcustom

nice photo. I tried one on yesterday at Wempe. The Deep Sea is a beast.-LR
Yeah that's probably what I will end up doing. I don't intend on purchasing there because I have heard to many bad stories, but should be good place to a least try them on.Walked into the older Wempe location first yesterday. When I told the guy there what I was looking for he said" I need your name, address, 2k deposit, and it will be a 9 month to one year wait. He was basically being a huge asshole. I left immediately. Went to the newer Wempe store, they were much...
You have some beautiful looking Daytonas. Thanks for sharing and for your suggestions.I wouldn't say that I am tough on watches but certainly would get a lot of daily wear. I currently rotate between a 1680 submariner from 1979 and blue dial date just that I've had since new in 1997. No intention of selling either.I decided that am definitely going to get a black dial. I now need to choose between the the 16520 black dial with originally white but now brown subrings like...
Thanks.Went to tourneau and both Wempe stores in NYC yesterday hoping to try on a Daytona, but unfortunately none of them have a stainless black or white dial for me to try on. The sales woman tried to convince me that I would be better off with a a yacht master II , a watch that I have absolutely no interest in getting.-LR
Which daytona did you get?I have loved the daytona since I was a little kid. I am finally going to buy myself one as a 30th bday present. In my price range I am considering the zenith movement or the newer rolex movement. Pretty sure that I am going to go with stainless, but still haven't decided which dial.-LR
If you ever want to sell the daytona, let me know.-LR
Beautiful.I was looking at them at the NYC store on Saturday. I came in to buy a pair of brown shoes, and fell in love with the plum museum. They had an 11e and I need 11ee. If I want them, I need to order.Does anyone have suggestions for ordering lobbs at a slightly better price from stores online as we are able to do with several comparable brands? Thanks.-LR
Size 9.5E sold. 7.5E and 10E are still available.
thanks stitch.yeah that price seems pretty ridiculous to me. Although, I want to purchase a dayona zenith movement pratrizzi dial and that's even more. So who am I to make price judgments.
Now, In my eyes that's an amazing watch. I have wanted this watch for years, just haven't found the right one yet.