or Connect

Posts by ljrcustom

Size 9.5E sold. 7.5E and 10E are still available.
thanks stitch.yeah that price seems pretty ridiculous to me. Although, I want to purchase a dayona zenith movement pratrizzi dial and that's even more. So who am I to make price judgments.
Now, In my eyes that's an amazing watch. I have wanted this watch for years, just haven't found the right one yet.
It's been a long time since I've visited the thread, but I just wanted to say that I do like that watch. When did Rolex start selling this version?-LR
FOO, have the rest of the your furniture pieces arrived? I'd be curious to see how your place looks now.
I purchased a 10 year old Fukien Bonsai in November. Little did I know that when the guy who sold it to me said that it didn't need to be watered that often, what he really meant was at least twice a week, which unfortunately doesn't work very well for someone who is often traveling.
Price Dropped to $795.
Nice Tie. Wear it in good health Gever.-LR
I would just use curtains, unless you are worried about your cats tearing them apart when they hang out by the window. In that case you should probably get blinds.
Price Dropped to $875.