or Connect

Posts by ev01ut10ndt

Sorry sold.
Depends on the last, but ranges from 11E to 11.5D
16'' wide X 12'' high X 7.5'' deep at the base if fully extended.
US sizing
pics and measurement added.
updated above.
Brand new with tags, discount if buying all. Great fabric, unfused collar like the nice shirt makers, mother of pearl buttons pit to pit: 23'' Sleeve (collar to sleeve end): 35'' shirt length (bottom of collar to end): 32'' Price includes conus shipping. $35 per shirt, discount if buying all three. 1. blue is SOLD! Still available: 2. blue oxford cloth: beautiful depth to it, especially for a 100% cotton fabric. 3. blue+white stripes
Price includes CONUS shipping too small for me since I gained weight. From LA, so never get to wear something this often, like new. Light cotton, great for layering. Shoulder to shoulder measurement across the back (http://askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/style-tips/how-to-measure-a-jacket): 18'' pit to pit: 21.5'' sleeve (center of collar to end of sleeve): 35'' jacket length: (bottom of collar to jacket end): 33''
Price includes CONUS shipping. Subtle pocket detailing (front and back pockets). Very smooth and soft fabric (almost like chinos). raw, never soaked, white oak cone denim (made in USA). My thighs got too big from squats; no fading or anything happened. Looks like new. Waist:17'' rise: 10'' thighs: 12'' inseam: 34'' leg opening: 8''
Price dropped Price includes CONUS shipping Like new, soaked once and worn 2 times. Stopped after finding a pair of RRL denim. Waist: 18'' rise: 10'' inseam: 35'' leg opening: 8.5'' thigh: 13''