or Connect

Posts by Schorsch

Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy I'll bet you a steak dinner that Mrs. Poker likes the broad-shouldered look, and her opinion trumps any number of Internet style experts. And this. + a bajillion. (Have you seen Mrs. Poker?)
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI I'm confused as to what exactly you're recommending. Drop crotch pants, obviously. I'm saying that Spoo clearly likes the T shape that full shoulders give him. It's ultra-athletic, it's kind of fashion forward, it's not recommended by a vocal part of this board, but it's not horrible. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 That is the problem with "rules" They are not always...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Perhaps this is an occasion that the SW+D crowd has it right. They're always on about "silhouettes," by which they mean the variety of general shapes that their high-end stuff comes in. There was a nice (er, in some sense of the word) example recently of a fit with drop crotch, tapered pants and a coat that bloused out at the hips. Got rave reviews. Your stalwart s aren't going to go for that, nor...
Can we have a Best Outerwear: Grandma Jacket Division? I'd like to see NYR and Spoozy go head-to-head. First one to wear a babushka wins.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del My wife has a purse just like that, except hers is in eel. How embarrassed would he be if they showed up at the same party?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I think you are getting much better though - just take one thing off before leaving the house in the morning! Approve.
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands Go with the Maine Hunting Shoe. They look far better with business wear than hiking boots. Wait, were you serious?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker bonus : Shannon Tweed Jeff Tweedy
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Is your brow always furrowed or is this your SFPoseâ„¢?
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 Backpfeifengesichter