or Connect

Posts by jemcgarvey

UPDATE - Just got another pair from here: http://www.sixtiesbeatwear.co.uk/?product=original-chelsea-black-calf-leather Couldn't be happier. Excellent Italian made, and classic styles. The sizes worked perfectly as well, though run about one size small. I just bumped up a size to 46.5 (US13) since I can wear a 12 in American dress shoes.
Just in case anyone with size 10ish or larger feet decided they wanted a pair of Jeffery Wests--- I like the styles, but unless they put out a correct 12 I'm screwed royally. Stacy Adams 12s fit perfectly, though I'm technically an 11.5W. I ordered some of the double zip Chelseas listed as UK11 (US12) yet I can't even get my toes past the arch. Fantastic, you want to give everyone a sleek foot---simply making tiny shoes and calling them 12s doesn't make our feet...
This, in my opinion, is hardly trying...
I hope you're joking.You must mean Planet F%^&$%#. I agree, I couldn't find a dumbbell over 65 lbs, nor a squat rack. Then I started thinking about how on earth I would do deadlifts... and went right back to the "out of the way" gym that actually has weights as its primary feature...
To each his own, but for the Jazz era obsessed, that's not really an option.
100% cotton from Hackett. Excellent trousers, but by cleaner I meant products like ammonia, shout, detergent. I haven't used bleach yet as that can cause discoloration, but test an inseam or something... I've had no luck with dry cleaners either (for shirts), so I didn't bother taking the trousers in.iroh - I agree, that whole notion of grubby clothing being "normal" seems a bit slovenly to me. I'm a "regular" guy, but I don't think stains are any more "normal" than...
Thanks, I used to use Naptha... just forgot about it over the last ten years. If I had to guess, I'd surmise the smudges are from the escalator rubber as there are loads of those there and it's near hip level, nothing on the hem. I have a no break hem and was wearing oxfords I think (not sandals or whatever). I'm going to attack them again with more products, but my question remains: if they aren't "grease" based, is whitening dye a decent option? I can use something...
I'm going take a risk here and resurrect this rather than start yet another in a long line of white pants threads... My issue is black smudging from the London tube... I don't know if it's grease or brake dust or what but cleaners don't seem to affect it. I've seen mostly the same answers here, but for something like this, is a "whitening dye" in order? Thanks in advance for not butchering the resurrector---it is easter by the way:embar:
Better composition = cutting (you're cutting fat from you body)Anyway, there are millions of tips on the subject, but the fundamentals are pretty simple.- Burning up fat requires a calorie deficit. Everything you hear about "this diet or that diet or this kind of exercise over that kind" can be useful, but has miniscule effects on your progress compared to the ratio of calories consumed / utilized.- Trading carbs for proteins combined with strength training allows you to...
I received the tie, and unfortunately the "white" spots are just as silver/gray as the stripes of my other T.M. Lewin, I should have expected this. I don't know how they can get away with calling it white. Needless to say it's a nice tie, but it's a bit modern for the use I was hoping for it. Looks like I need to come into about £85.00...