or Connect

Posts by dtmt

Silent Damir Doma Berocal canvas bag in black Bag has two leather straps, one large compartment, and two small compartments. It is designed so that it can both be worn as a backpack, or with the straps over one shoulder like a messenger/sling. It is in excellent condition, the only issue was that the lining was patched, but not really noticeable. (see pictures) More pictures...
Maison Margiela 22 Laced/Slip-on Balmorals/Oxfords Black EU 43/US 10 Brand new and unworn in original box with dust covers These have elastic straps sewn inside so they can be worn as slip-ons with or without laces, like the Margiela GAT sneakers, Similar to the following but in black: http://eboutique.maisonmargiela.com/us/maison-margiela/laced-shoes_cod44841341nb.html?dept=ShsM . However, note that the black ones are not currently available in any retail stores, and...
KRANE ABRAM LAPTOP BAG IN BLACK WASHED LEATHER. Amazing bag from the Canadian designer. Two zipped compartments and double tank pockets with stud closures. Padded ultra suede interior. Hand finished rolled handles with snap handle pad Detachable adjustable 44.5” leather shoulder strap. Made in Canada. Bag was used for about 1.5 years, still in excellent condition. Price is shipped CONUS, please contact for other locations.
Ferragamo Newland, Brown Size US 10.5 D Made in Italy New without Box These seem to fit slightly small, I am a US 10 on a Brannock device and they seem to fit me fine. Price includes shipping CONUS, please contact for other locations.
Raf Simons 1-button blazer, Black Size 50 Spring/Summer 2009 Made in Belgium New with tags, includes spare button 100% wool, lining 100% viscose Measurements Pit to pit: 20.5" Back length from bottom of lapel: 29.5" Lapel height in back: 1.375" Sleeve length under arm along seam: 19.375" Sleeve length top from shoulder: 26.375" Price includes shipping CONUS. Please contact for other locations.
New Balance M996ST Size US 10.5 Worn only about 5 times, they are like new and very clean. I think this is the best NB colorway ever, unfortunately they sold out very quickly and the only ones I could find turned out to be a bit too big. Price includes shipping CONUS. Please contact me for other locations.
Jil Sander chelsea boots Burgundy Size 42.5 New in box, includes dust bag These seem to run a slightly large, I am a US10 on a Brannock device and they fit fine. Price includes shipping USPS in CONUS. Please contact me for other locations.
Marc Jacobs (mainline) sweater Size M Made in Italy 100% Cotton New with tags Measurements Pit to pit: 19.5" Sleeve length, from pit to cuff underneath: 21" Height in back, from top of collar to bottom: 26.5" Across bottom: 16.5" Price includes shipping USPS in CONUS. Please contact for other locations.
Common Projects Achilles Low Grey, size 43 Includes original box These have been worn for a few months. In good condition with plenty of life left in them. Other than normal wear, the only noticeable flaw is a small scratch on the right one. Price includes shipping USPS CONUS. Please contact me for shipping to other locations.
And I've never known the Chinese to be dishonest about their products.