or Connect

Posts by Gary4327

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan At any rate, re-cased or not, it shouldn't matter with respect to the sentimental value of the watch. Which is why you should not of spent your afternoon trying to take away from someone elses joy. You must be really insecure with yourself, but hey If I looked like you and had a butt ugly wife I would be too.......
Quote: Originally Posted by The Louche Good to know; I've never worn Danite before. What Alden sole would be best suited to the city in a snow storm? Commando
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Because I'm talking about two different watches. The first comment you quote is in reference to the watch Conne posted. The second comment was in reference to a contemporary Calatrava posted later on in the thread for comparison. The fact that the contemporary Calatrava is controversial for its over-sized case (which causes its poor sub-dial positioning) is part of what made me question the dial layout in Conne's...
http://shop.ebay.com/fragrancealley/...dkw=&_osacat=0 Anyone have experience? I usually buy from Scentiments, but am unsure if there are any trustworthy ebay sellers out there. Thanks
Wow, I love the Tweed suit. The patch pockets with flaps are cool. Wish it was my size....
really like the Borrelli
Is there anywhere in NYC to pick up the Rake? Sorry if this was asked already..
I like how Mr.Moo tries to give other people style advice, ha.
One thing I cannot understand is why "Mr. Moo" buys this type of clothing, I wonder where he has a chance to even wear it, considering he works at Wal-Mart (correct?). I am not trying to be rude, but it just comes off as odd. Do you dress up at work?
I think the leather is a hit or miss from my experience.