or Connect

Posts by torontolaker

Quote: Originally Posted by trader actually, it's smaller than the coach wallet in all dimensions. its a bit larger than a credit card length and width-wise i like small wallets because i put them in my front pocket. seeing a square outline in a back pocket is ugly if its a wallet you plan on keeping a long time, i really suggest getting something with no logos on it. you'll regret it in a year when its 'out of style' (not that any of those wallets are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Montrachet I currently have that Burberry 6, but it's old now and getting a bit frayed around the edges. When I get around to it, I'm going to switch to one of these. How long have you had the Burberry 6? How's the quality? Did you have any problems with it?
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh If you don't like exotic hides, try a fine calfskin. My story is true and I still carry a slim front pocket alligator wallet ( though it's not the one that was made for the Rock star ). I think it's safer and more convenient to have a small front pocket wallet. And I like the idea of freeing up my rear pants pockets. Here sre some examples on Amazon priced from $19.95-$42.95. Or check out the $345 LV front pocket...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh If you don't like exotic hides, try a fine calfskin. My story is true and I still carry a slim front pocket alligator wallet ( though it's not the one that was made for the Rock star ). I think it's safer and more convenient to have a small front pocket wallet. And I like the idea of freeing up my rear pants pockets. Here sre some examples on Amazon priced from $19.95-$42.95. Or check out the $345 LV front...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien "Stick[ing] with the big major brands" is not playing it "safe", it is merely having a terrible price/quality ratio. If you want something incredibly ostentatious, like the majority of the above wallets, just buy a fake LV. They're most likely made in the same factory in China somewhere as the real LV. I don't think they're made in the same factory as the real LV. I don't like fake goods and i have no...
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum I have to honestly ask an honest question. Do you think any of the wallets you posted actually look good or do you like it because it's coach? maybe both? If you want something that looks good I would suggest Muji if you're on a budget (which I don't think you're on), want les essentials if you're not and you want something modern, slim, billy kirk if you want something more rugged looking. There's also the forum...
Quote: Originally Posted by trader ok. all those are fugly except the Coach Dress Textured Slim Billfold. i saw that in the store and it looks somewhat similar to my LV taiga pocket organizer (which i use as a wallet). go with that http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flas...ue=en_US&buy=1 I don't like long organizers as wallets. I like them as traditional squareish bifold
Quote: Originally Posted by tsaltzma Tumi makes a ballistic nylon leather lined wallet. Interesting texture on the outside, leather on the inside. I saw them, but I didn't like them. I don't know why.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Ideally you should get a slim money & credit card holder, front pocket, hand made alligator wallet that was made for a famous Rock Star. I had one but lost it I don't like alligator skin or anything resembling that pattern. It's among my dislike materials.
wow, I'm surprised no one likes the Coach Heritage Double Stripe ones.