or Connect

Posts by torontolaker

sell it
yeah those from frames direct look different... still looking for more help
Can somebody identify these sunglasses for me please? Thanks.
March15 discount code doesn't work for all those wondering
Quote: Originally Posted by a-rock Will try to post a pic of the one I got. Got it in olive... the differences are slightly slimmer than J.Crew version. J.Crew version is a regular collar although turned up in most pics. The H&M one is a mock turtle neck collar whatever you call it. Also has button tab at collar, flapped patch pockets on both sides chest and waist, and adjustable sleeve tabs. Buttoned interior chest pockets. 100% cotton outside and...
i wish they made the utility jacket in XS... i hate how their small size in outwear are 42 in chest like the button up shirts (non-TM) as oppose to 39 in most of their other stuff the BR version looks like crap
anyone got the pit to pit measurements for the J.Crew utility jacket in a small size? and the waist circumference? thx???
anyone got the pit to pit measurements for the shadow utility jacket in a small size? and the waist circumference? thx
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidus Here's a pic that shows how the lapels look for the side: Big issue? As for MTM, I would consider it for my second suit, but I need this one fairly soon and I am not confident about doing MTM as a first suit. very small. your tailor can fix that easily.
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidus Thanks for the advice, can you post your measurements of the 36r ludlow that you're using? It doesn't show in the pictures very well, but the lapels on the 36R kind of buckle outward. Is that an issue? my ludlow 36R is unaltered, so it's like the Ludlow jackets you can get off the rack in J.Crew. the measurements i gave you are accurate. You could just bring it to a tailor and get them to flatten/press that...