or Connect

Posts by MarquisMagic

Bryan should win unless he takes too much of a risk and misses the mark letting Kevin to prevail. In any case, one brother is probably not going to be very good company at the family Christmas dinner this year.
Caps dealt Witt because he was too slow for the new NHL. Guess he proved them wrong.
Another Shure E2C vote!
A would be my choice. Slightly sleeker and nicer finish...but the straight-lacing might be adding to that. If you opt for B, lace them like A.
Quote: Originally Posted by aforlano Location = Central Florida (it's warm tonight). What about shoes? I assume ...sneakers are too casual? You got it. No jeans, no sneakers, no sweatshirts, hoodies or tee shirts. A warm night in central Florida might mean a nice polo shirt, khaki's and loafers. Here in L.A. I'd add a lightweight sportsjacket or blazer.
My dad is getting smaller!!!! Honest.
Five miles...tough hills! I hate hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find most cordovan shoes too heavy looking, inflexible and warm. I think you can get a nicer, more comfortable look in a nicely finished burgundy calf.
No jeans. Kkaki's or wool trousers depending on weather, location, and your natural style. Casual sports jacket. Open neck shirt. You want to look natural and sucessful, comfortable and confident. Good luck.
Very nice