or Connect

Posts by MarquisMagic

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The editing made it look like Kevin and Michael won one course each and Brian won two. From Colicchio's Blog that obviously wasn't the case. But I'm not sure that the standard for Top Chef should be who "wins" the most course. Shouldn't there be an overall assessment of the meal and what it means to be the "top chef?"
Haagen Dazs Five
Colicchio on why Michael won and why it wasn't as close as it looked on tv: http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef/blog.../bait-n-switch
I always have to keep remembering it's a tv program.
Quote: Originally Posted by Deluks917 ^Not anymore. That was a hell of a bull-shit sous-chef twist. That was horribly unfair. Should have been a quickfire to determine order of them picking who they wanted as sous chef...
page 134 (but I didn't look) How tacky!!!!
Look, you need to be comfortable with what you wear and who you are. If that's boat shoes and cargo shorts...so be it. But I would ask you to consider this: do you think that she'll be opting for similar attire? How likely is it she's goig to show up in a polo shirt, cargo shorts and flip flops...or do you think she may take it up a notch? She's a forty-year old woman with a career who travels extensively and is (presumably) looking foward to seeing someone for a...
"Hello"
It's a machine...nothing can go wrong...nothing can go wr.....nothing can go wr... HAL: It can only be attributable to human error.
Like almost half!!!!