or Connect

Posts by Ibrock

I posted a fit with this shirt last week, I wore it again today and since I got a couple PM's about it last time I thought I'd show it from the front. It's a really old Roots flannel...
Political matters don't belong in waywt! anyways... my camera is out of batteries so no selftimer bathroom pic today, instead you get a blurry cell phone pic. Just got the MJK denim shirt last week and got around to giving it a soak a yesterday. I really like it but I don't have much to wear it with... these are my only non-denim/non-suiting pants and everytime I wear them (levi's 511 trousers) I think of a new reason I hate them. Any recommendations for slim fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by grouper If I buy this J. Crew button down... http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...2884/22884.jsp Is it going to fit slim? Or be too big? If it says "tailored fit" in the description, (which it does) it will fit fairly slim. The sizing is pretty big though, I'm 6'2, 180 with a 39" chest and 32" waist and I wear a medium in J. crew shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam oddly rigid arms feel bad posting this next to barims epicness I am 99% sure I walked past you today in T.O on Bloor wearing this same outfit but with black GT's.
Quote: Originally Posted by ahjota Try searching StyleForum next time? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=2961373 Am I mistaken here or does that thread have absolutely nothing to do with what guy was asking about?
I've never understood the whole regularity issue.... for me a slow day is only 2 or 3 dumps
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie I am going to ask here instead of being a bitch and starting a new thread, knowing the majority of people who's advice I am actually seeking don't surf this thread. anyhow, here's hoping. I have approximately 150 bucks. I know thats small timer for the majority of y'all but with bills and life and my bullshit retail job its whats spare for right now. I've been saving up for a short while change, 10 here, 20 there,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Asch Do you have a trough urinal in there? No urinal unfortunately but the toilet is a real industrial strength beast, I pretty much clog everything else now because I'm so used to it. One of my friends remarked that I could flush a cat down it if I wanted to. with that being said here's another WAYWT from the same bathroom...
Quote: Originally Posted by spagnutty Style Forum: Men's Room Encounters - Part II it's my own bathroom, it just looks institutional and creepy.