or Connect

Posts by Ibrock

Quote: Originally Posted by Chrisherbert I think I saw something that looked similar at Urban Outfitters a couple of days ago. They were really, really cheap but definitely didn't have gum soles. zigzag are the ones at UO, they're canvas but have a very similar shape.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Money Ibrock, I don't think you should the taper the jeans. You obviously have slimmer jeans that fit you well, and these do too. Keep them as they are and you'll have another 'look' in your repertoire. Summer is coming round and I think looser denim would be appropriate as well. And slightly baggier jeans will look better with chunkier boots if you move that direction. The jeans look good as is. I wanna get myself...
Looking at getting a pair of the 66BSPBK's but wondering about sizing, should I be going TTS? is there alot of stretch with these? Also wondering about the leg opening, it looks super small on the measurements but the inseam is really long, If I got them hemmed an inch or two would the opening be a little more reasonable? EDIT: I searched the forum and found your previous response in this thread about most people getting them hemmed to get a wider opening, how much do you...
Pretty boring today, it's a little bit max biggavel inspired. Anyways, I posted about these jeans in the jean thread but haven't gotten any responses so I thought I'd try you guys. They're apc ns I got off B&S a while back but I haven't been wearing much. They're tts on me and I've been thinking about getting them slimmed down from the top to match the kind of cut I usually wear (they're about 8" at the hem now and I'd prefer about 7.5" and probably a similar...
Quote: Originally Posted by bma you dont? nope, mine goes left and i'm right handed...
the only thing I got from this is that 90% of guys swing right... wtf?
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you You gotta fade your trail into your pubes, it looks really awkward and disconnected otherwise.
I picked up a pair of already worn APC NS off B&S a while back in my true waist, I knew they'd fit relaxed but I thought it would be a nice change from the slim-tapered type jeans I've been wearing for the last few years. This was about 6 months ago and I've hardly worn them because while I love the denim the fit from about the mid-thigh down just looks and feels too damn baggy. I found a tailor (via sufu) in my area thats recommended for doing alterations on denim and...
are you guys serious? I thought scotts last fit was spot on... anyways took this last night, thought I'd try the "leave your camera on something with the selftimer on" outdoor fitpic thing AA thrifted flannel N&F H&M
Boots are now for sale!