or Connect

Posts by CHITON

Quote: Originally Posted by CHITON I recently bought a RLPL umbrella that is made in England. Does anyone know who the maker is? Thank you. I figured out that the umbrella was made by Fox.
Quote: Originally Posted by CHITON I recently bought a RLPL umbrella that is made in England. Does anyone know who the maker is? Also, who makes socks for RLPL (Made in Italy)? Thank you. Anyone?
I recently bought a RLPL umbrella that is made in England. Does anyone know who the maker is? Also, who makes socks for RLPL (Made in Italy)? Thank you.
Nice shoes!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Sorry. I don't know. That is the only place I have seen them, but there is nothing on the shoes or box that indicates they are Ben Silver exclusive. I would call C&J with that model# on the box. Quite a few years ago I bought the same shoe at Barney's. The model name was different though; it was Cadogan. Lovely shoe.
Amazing briefcase!
I have bought some lovely stuff from prajna12 and I am very happy with the transaction. Fast shipping and great communication; prajna12 is an excellent seller.
Unbelievable deal!!!
Amazing deal!!!