or Connect

Posts by Kingcarn

For sale here are 5 pairs of trousers that I have retired from my work rotation and 1 pair that I never wore. I normally wear a size 31 or 32 and am about 6 feet tall. If you live outside the US, contact me for shipping rates. If you order more than 1 pair, $5 off each pair after your first. Hugo Boss - Black Wool These are used Hugo Boss black wool dress pants. Standard office material here. Flat front with no cuffs. They have been hemmed but there is some room to...
how much work is it for a tailor to turn a fully lined jacket into a half/quarter lined one?
Does anyone know if the summer linen / cotton suits that would normally be lined in the F/W line (like the Lazio for instance) are lined in the summer? Seems to defeat the point of buying a linen suit if it's fully lined. If not, has anyone ever had success turning a fully lined jacket into a 1/2 lined one?
Has anyone gotten a tux made by Kent? I searched the thread but didn't see any pictures or mention of one.
Any good recommendations on where to get a nice black bow tie and cumberbund?
In for the pebble grain boots, but if there aren't enough takers and the calf/suede boots are a go, I will gladly switch.
Those balmorals above with vibram sole are pretty great. as a custom order, maybe you do a mixed-media boot with only the upper-uppers (the part where the laces are) in the textured grain leather.
Pretty sad I missed out on those boots. They look fantastic. And I like the look of the texture of the fabric on that blazer.
The Gate is still operational, as far as I know - I live right down the street from it, on 3rd and 6th as it so happens.
Are there going to be any linen, cotton or other light-weight / lightly structured jackets this spring or summer?