or Connect

Posts by Kingcarn

Four pairs of Epaulet trousers for sale. Epaulet is pretty well known around here, but check their website epauletnewyork.com for measurements and details on construction. 1 - Gunmetal cotton canvas rivet chino - Sz 31. These have been hemmed to 31.5". There is a small bleach discoloration of the back of one of the legs (see picture). $40 shipped CONUS 2 - Blue/Grey cotton cashmere rivet chino - Sz 31. These have not been hemmed and only worn around the house. They...
These are the Self Edge / Dry Bones / Superfuture / Styleforum limited edition colab 22oz super heavy jeans. I bought these a couple of years ago but have only worn them about a dozen times, possibly less, due to getting too fat and deciding that super heavy denim was not my thing. Soaked once in cold water when I got them and chain-stich hemmed to a 33 inch inseam. We are now moving so I am getting rid of these. These have barely started to fade in a few spots; most...
is there another winter coat in the works? I seem to remember an overcoat of sorts coming down the pipe.
Never worn chocolate brown suede monk straps . Tagged as a size 41 euro. They fit my feet and I typically take 9 or 9.5 US in dress shoes. Leather soles. Made in Italy by a brand that I do not know (Otisopse One?). I bought them from another forum member over a year ago and I have never gotten around to wearing them, so time for them to move on. $119 shipped CONUS.
For sale are the following casual shirts. Shipping included in CONUS. Message me for shipping rates to other places. (1) Barneys Coop Blue Plaid This is a cool blue plaid shirt from Barneys house label. It has epaulets and buttons and tabs to hold up rolled up sleeves. Slim fitting Size M P2P 19 Sleeve length (shoulder seem to cuff) 25" Length (top button to bottom of front) 24" $20 shipped $15 shipped (2) JCrew Green Chambray Utility Shirt NWOT SOLD (3) Epaulet...
For sale are the following used shirts. Most are around 15.5R. For reference, I am about 6' tall, 160 pounds. Shipping included in the CONUS. Contact me for shipping to other places. (1) Zegna Couture Blue Stripe This is a beautiful french-cuffed Zegna Couture (Zegna's higher end label) shirt with blue stripes. This is a slim fitting shirt. Size: 15R P2P 20" Sleeve length (shoulder seem to end of cuff) 25" Length (top button to bottom of front placket) 26.5" $40...
JCrew Ludlow chinos in khaki. Size 31. Flat front no cuffs. Gently used. Waist: 16" front rise 10 upper thigh 10.5 knee 9 bottom opening 8 inseam 30 $20 shipped CONUS. Message me for shipping to other locations.
These are RLPL charcoal flannel staple trousers in a wool/cashmere blend. They are tagged as a size 32. They were worn pretty infrequently for a season. Flat front and cuffed with 1.75" cuffs. These have side tab pull adjusters instead of belt loops. Waist: 16 inches front rise 10 back rise 13.5 upper thigh 11 knee 9 bottom opening 8 inseam 30 $149 shipped CONUS. Message me for shipping to other locations.
I am selling the following 4 suits, all in staple colors. All used but in good condition. 38R. I am around 6' tall, 160 pounds. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Contact me for shipping details to other locations. (1) Hugo Boss Charcoal Stripe 2 button jacket with flat front no cuffed pants. $90 $79 shipped Jacket -tagged size: 48R (euro) -P2P: 20 inches -Shoulders: 18 -Sleeve: 25 -Lenght: 31 Pants -waist: 16 inches -front rise: 10.5 -upper thigh:...
This is a NWOT Barbour quilted coat in tan. It's tagged as a size small, but fits more like a large (see measurements). I wore this once after buying it before realizing that it is just much too big for me. It's in perfect condition. Great fall weight jacket. $100 $75 $65 shipped CONUS. Contact me for shipping rates to other destinations. P2P - 21 inches Shoulders - 19 Sleeve - 25 Length (back) - 32