or Connect

Posts by bugatti.veyron

Anyone know what the black friday sale is going to be like this year? Is it usually just 15%? I need to pick up a new suit, but I need it before their after Xmas sale. There seems to be some preferred customer event going on now...would it be worth applying for a brooks card to get in on this? I already have a corporate membership card so the 15% is pretty meaningless
I need to do some serious alterations on a suit...I've used Royal Custom Tailors in the past for small jobs, but I was wondering if there's somebody with more experience? Centofanti is too far for me
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatS...ection_Id=1067 These suits don't exist?
If you're a real baller, you use newsgroups. torrents are too risky and streaming quality is terrible
Quote: So do I need to have a code before I can shop at the stores? Or do I go in and say, discount? Quote: how would i get the card for next time? sign up in store or online? Can someone answer these?
Quote: Black, gray, tan. Are black sweaters very common? What kind of shirt/trousers would you pair it with?
what's the verdict on light grey vs dark grey/charcoal sweaters?
^or you could just get the right fit initially... try hugo boss red label, thomas pink super slim, charles tyrwhit tailored fit, RLBL
Standard merino wool sweater...will it stretch over time?
Don't they usually have a sale in november as well? How does that compare to the after xmas?