or Connect

Posts by socaldodger

Thanks a lot for the replies. Greatly appreciated.
Anyone know the brand/model? Any information would be greatly appreciated.TIA
Where can I get the PS Havasu in Black and the PS Henry's?
Hi, I'm looking for this Cloak Safari/Hunting Jacket from Spring 2006 in Black. If anyone has one please PM me. TIA
Awesome. Thank you guys very much for the info. Greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for some beanies. Where can I find some nice ones? Any help would be appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Arthur boots in suede. Is this color only available on Tobi? I only see a dark suede Arthur on the PS site. Also, how do these run size wise? I only have starrs and cervantes to compare to. Should I size up or down? TIA
Is Crate still making jeans? I've called and sent emails many times and nothing. I've swung by SS as well and it's always closed. I need some jeans. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Quote: Originally Posted by Timbaland I saw a brand on Beyond the Rack that sold shirts like that. Can't remember the name of it though. Check there regularly and maybe you might find it. I've seen it a few times on there. Thanks for the reply. I signed up for beyond the rack but I'm on the waiting list. If you come across it again can you please let me know the brand/model. Thanks
Hi, Can someone please ID this shirt or recommend me something similar? I like the double black buttons. I know the pics are small but that's all I have. TIA