or Connect

Posts by thebarsmydestination

Full-grain leather, goodyear-welted Veblens. Darlings of the blogosphere. Worn just a few times; the soles are scuffed and they're starting to break in. Also threw a layer of neutral polish on 'em before wearing. Ships with original shoe bags! Retails 170 new. 90 here.
As seen here. http://www.leftfieldnyc.net/product/gray-crossgrain-sweatshirt Size XS. It's final sale on the website.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden loafers. I believe the color of the leather is "mahogany." The loafer just isn't really my style-- these have never really gotten much use save for an initial break-in period. Note that these are from the Cape Cod collection, meaning they are not Goodyear welted; they're on a tough vibram sole which, an Alden rep assured me, can be resoled with ease. (They'll even do it themselves.) You can see how relatively little wear they've picked up on...
Never used. Perfect in every way. Cheers!
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-969/EP%27s-White-Chambray-Utility/Detail for all the information you might possibly need. Small shirt, as here. It's perfect in every way, except the shoulders and armholes are a little narrow. Unworn. It's on sale right now for 75 at Epaulet, and that's the price I paid for it; shipping for 40. Worn once. Go for it!
Up for sale is a pair of Alden loafers. I believe the color of the leather is "mahogany." The loafer just isn't really my style-- these have never really gotten much use save for an initial break-in period. Note that these are from the Cape Cod collection, meaning they are not Goodyear welted; they're on a tough vibram sole which, an Alden rep assured me, can be resoled with ease. (They'll even do it themselves.) You can see how relatively little wear they've picked up on...
Uniqlo tweed suit, worn once in an emergency. Has been tailored-- sleeves shortened, jacket taken in, trousers hemmed. Probably just the basics that you would probably have to do yourself. Room remains in the trousers and sleeves to let back out if necessary. Jacket sold for 150, pants for 50, tailoring was 60. Measurements below, offers accepted. Includes shipping CONUS! 3/2 lapel, about 3" wide. Trousers: Hem: 8" Knee: 9" Thigh: 12" Waist: 31" Inseam: 28", plenty of...
Uniqlo tweed suit, worn once in an emergency. Has been tailored-- sleeves shortened, jacket taken in, trousers hemmed. Probably just the basics that you would probably have to do yourself. Room remains in the trousers and sleeves to let back out if necessary. Jacket sold for 150, pants for 50, tailoring was 60. Measurements below, offers accepted. Includes shipping CONUS! 3/2 lapel, about 3" wide. Trousers: Hem: 8" Knee: 9" Thigh: 12" Waist: 31" Inseam: 28", plenty of...
Yeah, I saw those and said to myself "Awesome, Merry Christmas to me" but they're way too big to even pretend I could wear-- but I figured better one of us than some vulture outsider who searched "hipster blazer" or something ridiculous like that. Also, uh, note to self, search "Epaulet" in eBay more frequently, because apparently Christmas miracles do happen.
I'm two sizes too small to enjoy these eBay finds but I figured I'd pass it along: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-550-Epaulet-NYC-Handmade-Donegal-Tweed-Blazer-Hipster-Haberdashery-/260917775380 (the "Desmond" tweed from last Winter, I think) and this sucker www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-550-Epaulet-NYC-Handmade-Slim-Fit-Blazer-Hipster-Haberdashery-/250955782727?pt that I don't even remember them producing but it looks legit. They're at Buy It Now! for 100 bucks a pop, which is...