or Connect

Posts by thebarsmydestination

Another price drop on the reverse seam, and a bump, and updates for sold items!
The APC NSes have been sold! All other items still available.
Drops, and a bump!
All prices shipped next day USPS priority, CONUS. For international, add about 15 USD. Open to offers, especially on multiple items shipped together. APC New Standard sz. 28 - SOLD Steven Alan Reverse Seam sz. S - 75$ --> 60$ OBO --> 50$ OBO --. 40$ OBO BNWOT! Never worn -- bought at a sample sale last season and never really clicked. Reverse seams in size S fit about a 36"-38" chest. Steven Alan Single Needle sz. XS - SOLD Cheap Monday (Kostym) Gingham Shirt,...
Final price drop, final bump.
Price drop on the Loden Dager jeans. I can't stress enough: Raw, selvedge, made in the US. Boggles my mind!
Engineered Garments black linen Baker Jacket, size Small. I got this towards the end of Fall and it went in the closet to wait for warm weather. Warm weather is here, and I've shrank a little bit and the jacket just feels too big. 150 USD asking price, offers welcome. Item is in great condition, has been worn once or twice. Pardon the image; with flash, the jacket looks oddly shiny. PENDING P2P: 19" Shoulders: 16" Sleeve: 23" Hem: 27"
Evisu jeans are now PENDING. (Edit: Whoops, "SOLD" bumps aren't kosher here -- pardon the intrusion, won't happen again.)
Additional price drops! Make an offer -- I'm looking to fund an ebay purchase this weekend, so I'd very much like to turn these into Paypal balance before Monday.
GIANT drops on both items!