or Connect

Posts by thebarsmydestination

One pair of Alden snuff suede chukkas, #1493. Size 9.5D, on the Leydon last. Worn sparingly. Not treated with waterproofer or cleaner. See pictures and sole detail. Ships USPS priority, CONUS only. Sorry, Canada! PM for more info. Includes Woodlore shoe trees.
Great casual work boots with lots of life in them. Worn hard, but well-cared for with shoe trees and leather conditioner. Custom make-up for Epaulet, made in the US. Similar to the 1000 Mile and Iron Ranger. These guys are super comfortable and great for all purposes, although they've got a very Work Boot shape that makes them a bad match for suits they look great in basically all casual situations. Thorogood typically makes boots for work, including the police and fire...
Gently worn Epaulet jacket that I picked up. Not quite my style, unfortunately, but the quality is top-notch. The fit is spot on and the fabric is fantastic-- a great late-Fall into not-quite-Winter coat. Chest: 20" Shoulders: 17.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Length: 23" http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/suits-outerwear/products/eisenhower-navy-melton-wool-jacket Sold out in Small. PM for more info. Ships CONUS and Canada only. Sorry, internationals!
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1451/%27%27Mens-Buttondown-Collar-Oxford/Detail What it says on the tin. Worn a couple times, washed once. No collar schmaltz. Ships in a priority envelope. Thanks!
J. Press knit tie. Yellow stripes on blue. Silk knit, made in England. About 2.25" wide. PM for more info!
Pair of Epaulet rivet chinos, size 33. Hemmed pretty dramatically, hence the low price. Also has some indigo transferred to the waist band from the inside of a belt previously worn with denim, but is very slight and will probably wash out. Worn sparingly & washed once. Tumble dried prior to hemming. The inseam is 29.75". Measurements are otherwise as they appear on the Epaulet site. PM for more...
Classic grenadine (called "granadine" by J. Press for some reason). Great quality with a lot of heft and texture. Ties a killer knot. 2.75" wide (not the wider 3.5" tie). Made in England. Retails for 80, though currently on sale for 67. PM for more info; ships next day from USPS or your money back. That's "ships the next day" not "the shipping service called "Next Day."
Chunky as all get out grey knit hat. Ultra warm. Made in Scotland. Retails for 48! PM for more info.
Navy knit tie-- silk. Made in England. Retails for 89.50. Here for 35.00. 3" wide. I also have an identical tie from O'Connell's. I'll sell both for 60 if you're super into navy knits, or you can inquire for one or the other. The color is indistinguishable.
Two Uniqlo tweed jackets for sale. Totally unstructured and half-lined. One in classic herringbone, one in a blue check. Great beater tweeds for Fall/Winter. Measurements as follows: Length: 28 Shoulders: 16.5 Pit to Pit: 20.5 Sleeve: 25 PM for more info. Retails for 100. Each for 45, both for 80.