or Connect

Posts by thebarsmydestination

The blue jacket Spring cleaning continues. Unstructured LBM jacket in 77 percent wool / 23 percent mohair. Lightweight and not terribly scratchy or shiny because of the fairly small mohair content. Will be great to wear all through the Summer. Purchased off of Yoox, now sold out in this size. Price includes CONUS shipping. None of the little LBM doohickeys (that little white thing, the little tag on the sleeve buttonhole, the branded hanger) are extant, hence why I can't...
Purchased off of Yoox. Tagged size is 46. Slate-ish mid-blue, 100% cotton gabardine. I... went a little nuts buying navy sportcoats after my tax refund. See my other sale as well! Worn just once or twice. Purchased for 250 off of Yoox, where it is long sold out in this size. Measurements are: Chest: 20" Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Length at Back of Collar: 28.5" PM for more info.
Pretty sure everybody interested in this is gonna know exactly what the score is. Solid navy sportcoat in really nice dark navy flannel. Weight-wise it's heavier than 120's but a little lighter tha most flannel sportcoats. Wearable in Fall and Winter and probably still quite nice through the Spring as outerwear. Great quality, made in the USA, half-canvassed, etc. etc. etc. A mountain of copy, plus measurements, here--...
Well-loved Alden natural longwings. 9.5. Treated sporadically with leather conditoiner, never polished. The leather has darkened quite a bit but hasn't finished aging. Plenty of life left in the soles; heel pads will probably need replacing in the near future though. On the Leydon last, which is slightly narrower than the Barrie and generally TTS. Up 1/2 size from your Barrie or Trublanace size. Purchased secondhand, since the low price. Worn for about 10...
One pair of Alden snuff suede chukkas, #1493. Size 9.5D, on the Leydon last. Worn sparingly. Not treated with waterproofer or cleaner. See pictures and sole detail. Ships USPS priority, CONUS only. Sorry, Canada! PM for more info. Includes Woodlore shoe trees.
Great casual work boots with lots of life in them. Worn hard, but well-cared for with shoe trees and leather conditioner. Custom make-up for Epaulet, made in the US. Similar to the 1000 Mile and Iron Ranger. These guys are super comfortable and great for all purposes, although they've got a very Work Boot shape that makes them a bad match for suits they look great in basically all casual situations. Thorogood typically makes boots for work, including the police and fire...
Gently worn Epaulet jacket that I picked up. Not quite my style, unfortunately, but the quality is top-notch. The fit is spot on and the fabric is fantastic-- a great late-Fall into not-quite-Winter coat. Chest: 20" Shoulders: 17.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Length: 23" http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/suits-outerwear/products/eisenhower-navy-melton-wool-jacket Sold out in Small. PM for more info. Ships CONUS and Canada only. Sorry, internationals!
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1451/%27%27Mens-Buttondown-Collar-Oxford/Detail What it says on the tin. Worn a couple times, washed once. No collar schmaltz. Ships in a priority envelope. Thanks!
J. Press knit tie. Yellow stripes on blue. Silk knit, made in England. About 2.25" wide. PM for more info!
Pair of Epaulet rivet chinos, size 33. Hemmed pretty dramatically, hence the low price. Also has some indigo transferred to the waist band from the inside of a belt previously worn with denim, but is very slight and will probably wash out. Worn sparingly & washed once. Tumble dried prior to hemming. The inseam is 29.75". Measurements are otherwise as they appear on the Epaulet site. PM for more...