or Connect

Posts by thebarsmydestination

Moving sale! Everything must go. Pulling up stakes and cutting down my moving costs. Everything's getting gifted to friends if it doesn't sell at or near asking price this week, so act fast. 20$ off to anyone who is able to pay with Venmo. Just google it; it's easy to get started and unless you get paid 150$ an hour it's worth your while to set one up. This guy is from the current season. I picked it up on a lark with a pre-existing store credit and probably acted too...
Moving sale! Everything must go. Pulling up stakes and cutting down my moving costs. Everything's getting gifted to friends if it doesn't sell at or near asking price this week, so act fast. 20$ off to anyone who is able to pay with Venmo. Just google it; it's easy to get started and unless you get paid 150$ an hour it's worth your while to set one up. I probably don't have to introduce these. They're the classic Alden unlined chukka, which everybody and their mom figures...
Moving sale! Everything must go. Pulling up stakes and cutting down my moving costs. Everything's getting gifted to friends if it doesn't sell at or near asking price this week, so act fast. 20$ off to anyone who is able to pay with Venmo. Just google it; it's easy to get started and unless you get paid 150$ an hour it's worth your while to set one up. Harris tweed sportcoat. It's got a lot of colors going on, but it's rad. Check the pictures. Unless you live in a very...
Moving sale! Everything must go. Pulling up stakes and cutting down my moving costs. Everything's getting gifted to friends if it doesn't sell at or near asking price this week, so act fast. 20$ off to anyone who is able to pay with Venmo. Just google it; it's easy to get started and unless you get paid 150$ an hour it's worth your while to set one up. First up! An (almost) one-of-a-kind Epaulet x Southwick suit. Jacket size 37R, trousers 33. They're currently hemmed to...
Carmina longwings, direct from Mallorca, on the DETROIT last. This is Carmina's take on the Barrie last-ish "Gunboat" style. They're in a nice and dressy tan calfskin, great for Spring/Summer and tough enough to wear in Fall and Winter too. (I love the look of light brown shoes under a grey suit in the Winter, come to think of it.) These guys are a real steal-- only worn twice. The last just isn't gonna work out for me. Just check the pictures! They're barely touched. A...
Epaulet co-branded Carmina bluchers on the FOREST last. These guys are TOUGH-- combo leather/dainite sole and some hardy chocolate brown CXL makes them a great street stomper all year round. I need to make the switch from D to E widths, so I'm shuffling some of my shoes. Well-cared for with lots of life yet; just check the absurdly high-res pictures. PM for more info.
Epaulet co-branded Carmina bluchers on the FOREST last. Lovely shoes. Worn quite a lot over roughly a 10 month period, making the switch to wide-fitting shoes. Still, these guys have a ton of life in them and aren't yet in need of a resoling. Excessive renovateur treatment has kept the leather nice and supple-- see below. Fits true to size-- see http://epauletnewyork.com/products/thompson-plain-toe-blucher-brown-pebble-grain-calfskin for more.
Epaulet x Carmina Salinger Double Monks on the Inca last. Size 9.5 US, fits like a Medium width. I've owned these for several months but as you can see the sole is in great condition. Some wear at the front toe; I should have put taps on them, but lots of life left. The upper is in very fine condition. Shoes are freshly polished and as photographed. The sizing just doesn't quite work out for me, unfortunately, but let's find these guys a good home! PM for more info! Thanks.
As you see before you. Made in England. 7CM or 2 3/4th's inches. PM for more info, ships worldwide. Purchased at a Drake's sample sale, hence the diminished price. Tie is in "near mint" condition, only knotted up a few times.
Measurements and more HERE: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-lambswool-shawl-collar-cardigan-ivy-marl Retails 350, made in Scotland. Purchased second-hand, but in essentially new condition. No pulls or stains. PM for more info.