or Connect

Posts by Patek14

none of the above. sell it and SAVE the money...
cleaner/conditioner can remove dye on shoes which it appears to have done. to recolor, use a shoe cream [polishes have very minimal colouring]. now what I would do is actually use MORE cleaner conditioner to remove more dye and lighten the shoes and then to a multi color antiquing job
As others have said DO NOT FORCE DRY WITH HEAT 1. I would jam trees in them and let them sit for a while to ensure full drying 2. If the bottoms are wet and the insoles put them on their side to dry. But I hope you have a shoe rack 3. Coat in a cleaner/conditioner. Use saphir if you are a shoe snob and went the best [heck, you have EGs]. Being a poor shmuck, I would just use my AE cleaner/conditioner. You may want to do a first pass for cleaning and a heavier pass...
You have 2 major hurdles to overcome.1. I highly doubt a proper referential source actually exists as this is a topic only for shoe nerds and snobs2. Your statement is actually false. Here is why:a. Cheap pairs of dress shoes cost between 25-40$ and last for about a year before needed to be disposed ofb. High-end shoes cost at min ~$350 [AE, loake 1880] for starters and required re-crafting every 3-6 years. Recrafting is about 1/3 of original cost and can be done...
Actually I think the words "non fused" and "on a budget" should end the thread along with a lot of pictures of $300 suits. Go digging at the outlets for a hickey freeman. Now the thread can end
google translate helped me a little bit! amazing what sweatshop labor at gunpoint can get ya...
website?
what? plz elaborate...
shoe cream is not necessary if you use a good cleaner/conditioner and polish. most shoe creams are basically a conditioner with a lot of dye in it. I have shoe creams and use them specifically for color restoration, color changing (darkening), and damage coverage when polish doesn't cut it
aesthetically,I prefer oxfords to derbies but those toes are a bit aggressive. "Blake Welted" is a new term to me....looks like a standard blake rapid stitched Italian origin, 3rd-world country made shoe. if this is just for a wedding and occasional wear, good stuff. however, if you plan on inserting this into the rotation for work, you'll regret not buying that AE shoe