or Connect

Posts by Roguls

X-post from M/C B/S. Thought there may be interest here as well. Size 9.5 D I've had these for a few months and worn them sparingly, probably around 15 times, and never in inclement weather (soles do not have my imprints). Very little wear. They are just too tight for my left foot and I've come to terms with having to get a 10. I have not even polished these (just wiped down after wear). Shell will shine perfectly with vigorous brushing. Black shell cordovan uppers...
Size 9.5 D I've had these for a few months and worn them sparingly, probably around 15 times, and never in inclement weather (soles do not have my imprints). Very little wear. They are just too tight for my left foot and I've come to terms with having to get a 10. I have not even polished these (just wiped down after wear). Shell will shine perfectly with vigorous brushing. Black shell cordovan uppers from Horween. Black eyes and speed hooks. Double Waterlock...
The irony is awful: the Russian out-dresses the American, the Frenchman and the Italian.
Measurements for Nudies?
Ditch running. Running that much is actually detrimental to your body. I do stronglifts as well, with Yoga. I don't lift more than twice a week though, because of time restraints. Start sprinting twice a week instead. Seriously. Join the community: Mark's Daily Apple.
Those thigh measurements seem small - are you measuring from seam to seam or straight across laid flat? The straight across number is usually close to an inch larger, if not more...
Please take the time and post measurements - especially for the jeans. Looks like nice stuff that *might* fit me...
I dumped imageshack for photobucket months ago. I am happier now.
Drops. Added Levi's.
My opinion of shell vs. calf? Shell all day.