or Connect

Posts by Roguls

Is it just me, or is the toe cap on those J.Crew boots too short?
Disagree. PTBoot on trubalance is a great color and will look awesome beat to shit or shined up.Black shell wingtip boots are weird imo, though.
Uh, really? No.And those Chippewas went up 30 bucks from a week ago. I went with the Steven Alan Thorogoods (the "Chukka") and they are awesome. Either one is a better option to the 1000 mile imo. Red Wing GT is a better looking boot than the 1000 mile as well. But just an opinion.
These have a leather sole. Do not use them as snow boots. Get dedicated snow boots when the weather is disgusting. But for just wet weather, they're fine and will hold up, without doubt.For snow, look to Sorel or LL Bean.
Seriously, since when are Red Wings 400 bucks? Insane. Bison leather is not a $100 up charge; neither is regular tan leather with a vibram lug sole.For $400, I would want a custom makeup from Red Wing.And they need a dress last, like Viberg - something with a sleek toe box.
Grant cap toe boots are awesome.
In excellent condition. Just replaced the battery. Worn fewer than 5 times. This model is from a few years ago.
Works, in excellent condition. I don't wear it enough to justify keeping it. Price includes shipping to US mainland.
I loathe the Barrie. It just doesn't fit well. Too wide in waist and heel for me.
Pics of said boots!