or Connect

Posts by Roguls

I just can't get fully behind the 360 welt. I believe it to be the fatal flaw of my Pitt boots...
Please read through this. The post did not mature as I wanted it to, but, nonetheless, there is time...
Absolutely. Recommended.
I have good news for you all, bad for me: I'm selling my Pitt Boots - both pairs. Cigar and black shell. And I am serious about trading as well. I definitely need a black boot, and would trade the cigar for a cigar indy any day. I have a small heel and wide forefoot and collapsing arches - all perfect for the trubalance and modified lasts. I will certainly consider trades for calf, too.
Pitt Boots in Black Shell, worn maybe 8-10 times. I will also consider trades for a black boot on the trubalance last in 10D or the modified last in 9.5E or 10D (which does not have to be shell). They are in excellent condition. They are unadulterated since new - I have only wiped them down after wearing each time. Kept in trees. 390 --> $375 Price includes shipping to lower 48.
What are these? Cigar? Barrie last? Really dig these.
Modified last FTW.BTW, the Trubalance is wider at the forefoot than the barrie, and slimmer in the waist and ball. The Barrie is not "huger" all around - not even close. I am a perfect 10 in TB, and really an ill-fitting 10D in barrie. I will be selling two very special Pitt boots because of this, sadly.
7" top. Size 9.5D, steel toe. Resoled by Red Wing, two coats of Obenauf's LP. Worn once since resole (they are too small for me). Amazing boots.
. Red Wing Boots, Style 899 Size 9.5D. Same last as GT, so sized accordingly (usually .5 down from normal). Soles have no wear. I've worn them four times. Price includes shipping to US mainland. I will ship int'l as well.
Outstanding. The wife and I were dickering about going in today - these tipped the scales.