or Connect

Posts by Roguls

teh Vash does the Alden stitching as well.
I'm beginning to think this.P2 should be wider in the toe box than the F.
Found pics of my 957s: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/134161-rare-red-wing-957-8-boots-bnib/
I'd say 957. I had a brand new pair I sold awhile ago.Use obenauf's to try and bring them back a bit. Give them a good clean first (I use lexol), then wait for a hot day, put them in a bag in the sun, let them get soft, then apply obenauf's. You'll get plenty out of them.
Haven't really worn them since the fall - this winter has been unrelenting. I'll consider cleaning them up and snapping some pics this week.
Fitchie, I'm with you: I dig that suede Indy, I love the trubalance, and find the j.crew boot to be not as amazing as everyone else. If you wear more SWD stuff, the Indy is awesome. It has a unique look, unlike the j.crew which 98% of Americans will think are Bass or Johnston Murphy or Cole Haan....
Oh man thank you. Genuinely laughing. Government tits, indeed. Except when you need some milk, right?
Disagree. PTB presents a cleaner look with less stitching/overlapped leather. It is also not ubiquitous (just look at all of those square toed silly Aldo/whatever-other-mall-brand most men wear: they're all dovers).But, if it is Alden to Alden comparo...well...to each his own.
These would be perfect - with blind eyelets. The brass eyelet craze has gone too far, especially for that retailer. And that makeup is awesome, particularly a structured toe, reverse welt and double sole. Oh well.
New Peter (P2)