or Connect

Posts by Roguls

For your consideration: Epaulet x Southwick MTO Double Breasted Suit in Blue Lapis Speckled Flannel. I ordered the wrong size. This is an opportunity for you to score a brand new $1000 suit in a dead fabric for a significant discount - I'm looking to recoup some money to subsidize an EP suit I was properly fitted for. This fabric is insane and will work for 3 seasons beautifully. Details: Size 41 Jacket. Blonde horn buttons. Classic blue and white stripe lining. 1.5"...
Worn a few times, washed once. These show barely any wear. Inseam is chain-stitched at 32". These are the 14oz Collect Mills Stretch Fabric. They are awesome, I just need to stop drinking beer so I could fit into them. Price includes shipping to lower 48; I will ship elsewhere for a few more bucks.
I have a pair of taylor and love them. But I only love them with suspenders. The waist at bellybutton does not stay up with a belt, for me. YMMV, but that's what I require. I love the comfort and the look of the suspenders, though, and they do not look costume-y.
Speakers?
It is a natural progression to become more efficient and corporate-like. It is cool to be one who was there at the beginning and can say "I was there at the beginning." I was.There is a sadness in me, though, that we have left the nascent stage of Epaulet in the dust. A strange psychology is at work when one is not angered by a message that an item is out of stock, but is rather nixed by his silliness in not purchasing earlier.My comment is ridiculous though - so many have...
Please tell me you've read Graham Greene's "The Destructors." Love this, especially the pants.
Vanguard.
It could be worse. You could have designed a boot for Leathersoul a few years ago, came in second, gotten nothing for your efforts, and noticed them sell the boot out over 4+ runs and even expand the boot to another leather.First world problems, but still....
Isn't it sheepskin?
I'm pissed at myself for not having the diligence to drink less beer; it's been a rough winter. And I have dealt with stress by deadlifting. Doh.