or Connect

Posts by Roguls

I believe he used color 8 here as only a color (eggplant). They do not look like shell cordovan to me.
Forgo the mink oil and buy some obenauf's LP or Montana Pitch Blend. Hell, even Sno-Seal. You want beeswax in your boot dressing.
So good, thank you.
AE 5 last does not fit anything like the modified. It does not have a raised arch, has a cramped toebox and does not have a raised and supportive heel cup. The modified is an orthotic "banana" last.
I'd snag Cramertons if I could order in Rudy.
Seriously. The vast mess that is the interwebs could have gotten some people a discount. "Please check the website"? Seriously?!
It is (my wife), and I am. If you buy these shoes someone just like her will enter your life.
Chippewa x LL. Bean Khatadin Work Boots. These are an older version, are in barely worn-in condition (soles show NO wear), and are simply awesome. Differences to new version: Round brass eyelets Thick round waxed laces Old-school Chippewa sole bottoms Price includes shipping to Continental US. Cheers!
Worn once, purchased from the SF member here who has all the BB deals. They are in outstanding condition. Size 31 x 30 Price includes shipping. Cheers.
Worn once, washed once. They are too slim for my thighs. Excellent pants. Price includes shipping. As seen here: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Vetra/PRDOVR~65980/65980.jsp Measurements: W: 33" Thigh: 12" Hem: 7.5"