or Connect

Posts by Roguls

Tumblr post had an American Psycho vibe. Respect.
Refer to original post. EE varietal is seriously generous in the forefoot. Try them and you can wear IRs.
Those are from Anatomica, Paris.
Best post in a good long while. Most posters seem to have too many shoes with barely any wear on them. These are spectacular.
I see what you did there.
Vass sources cigar. Olive tones ftw.
Dude --you continue to call the 8 last "very narrow." That is terribly misleading. It is not as wide as Alden's trubalance, but at the forefoot it matches Alden's Barrie -- this is not "narrow."True advice is to buy them snug and wear them in. They will make room. But you actually have to wear them - not add them to a once-a-week rotation at your office job. Sorry, but that's the way it is. These turn to slippers if you invest in them.The "ee" width in the 8 last is...
For your consideration: Epaulet x Southwick MTO Double Breasted Suit in Blue Lapis Speckled Flannel. I ordered the wrong size. This is an opportunity for you to score a brand new $1000 suit in a dead fabric for a significant discount - I'm looking to recoup some money to subsidize an EP suit I was properly fitted for. This fabric is insane and will work for 3 seasons beautifully. Details: Size 41 Jacket. Blonde horn buttons. Classic blue and white stripe lining. 1.5"...
Worn a few times, washed once. These show barely any wear. Inseam is chain-stitched at 32". These are the 14oz Collect Mills Stretch Fabric. They are awesome, I just need to stop drinking beer so I could fit into them. Price includes shipping to lower 48; I will ship elsewhere for a few more bucks.
I have a pair of taylor and love them. But I only love them with suspenders. The waist at bellybutton does not stay up with a belt, for me. YMMV, but that's what I require. I love the comfort and the look of the suspenders, though, and they do not look costume-y.