or Connect

Posts by Roguls

For your consideration: Alden x J. Crew Tan Suede Plain Toe Boots. Size 10.5D, Barrie Last. These have been worn five times. They are in outstanding condition. The footbed shows barely any wear. These are on a cork rubber sole with brass eyelets and speed hooks. They also have an erco heel (commonly used on original Indy boots). Price includes shipping to lower 48 United States. To ship elsewhere, please inquire via pm.
For your consideration: Alden Whiskey PTB's from The Shoe Mart from a few years ago. SIZE 10.5D, Barrie Last. I've worn them sparingly (about 20 times). They are in outstanding condition. I had toe taps installed. I took photos yesterday in the glaring daylight, so their condition is as pictured. Some scuffs, etc. If you want them to look brand new, a deer bone, brush and hand work will do it. I think they look outstanding as is. Always stored in trees. 575 includes...
Man, my property is a vestige of old-school Orange County (the first OC in the US). I may not deny my roots!I have an excalibur dehydrator...hmmm....
A deer ended up dying on a trail on my property. When the coyotes and buzzards are done with it, which bone should I take for my polishing needs? I'm being serious.
MSAINT's posts are so good. Never underestimate the wicked intelligence of those who are irreverent.
The left shoe looks amazing. Give the right shoe the same treatment and keep wearing them. Stop worrying.
Gents, quick question: Alden Trubalance 10.5 fits me perfectly. Which size and last is comparable in Tricker's? Hoping to do a MTO soon....
The design may be good for a smartphone, but it is wonky and clunky on a computer. Not easy to browse styles at all. The styles these two outfits are producing are currently the most exciting in the Alden universe, though.
Tumblr post had an American Psycho vibe. Respect.
Refer to original post. EE varietal is seriously generous in the forefoot. Try them and you can wear IRs.