or Connect

Posts by Roguls

Norwegers are perfect. .
Wow. I hope to not do this, seriously. They'd be just hitting their stride at 50 wears minimum.
SAZON, sell or return those Winn Perrys man. Wear the hell out of the #4s. They look brand new and will look better with wear.
Get to Moulded Shoe and consider the Modified last. Trubalance will work better for you as well.
Go Epaulet and do not look back. Seriously.
Shoemart seconds. It is the neo-cork. Love these, plan on wearing them in all weather but snow/ice.
Score from Alden Irregular:
This is a good thing. Vass still somehow courts aficionados, not j.crew cardholders. Hopefully it'll stay that way for a couple more years.Edit - if they get too popular, they'll buy a machine to start goodyear welting. They are head and shoulders my nicest shoes, and I'd buy two pair over a pair of EG or comparable any day (though I don't own EG - and, really, I shouldn't with my salary).
Sorry, Buddy, I stand by what I said. If you were to read more carefully, Mr. Free Thinker, you'd see I did not "disparage" them: I simply said they are nowhere near as good as Aldens. And they aren't. Even your amazing Daltons and Fifth Streets. I wear a pair of black Leeds now, but the 9901 is so much better than my Leeds - I just can't justify the 9901...yet.Also, reading posts with a bit of irreverence would go a long way for your health - we're talking about stupidly...