or Connect

Posts by Roguls

You should have real boots for this weather. The waterlock soles provide good traction when broken in, just like all leather soles.
Yes, hdlp. or Montana Pitch Blend or Sno-seal or anything that has beeswax. Heating leather by putting it in the sun will get it to about 120, maybe 130 degrees F. Not crazy. If the leather is cracked, it's not going to become un-cracked. But doing what I said will open the pores - even in the cracks - and will keep the boot serviceable.For God's sakes, these are BOOTS.
Not recommended. Seriously. Get a pair that fits.
THANK YOU. Been looking for these forever and was reluctant for retail. Awesome.
Serious Mad Men swag here. Awesome. Now start smoking cigarettes and ruining the world.
teh Vash does the Alden stitching as well.
I'm beginning to think this.P2 should be wider in the toe box than the F.
Found pics of my 957s: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/134161-rare-red-wing-957-8-boots-bnib/
I'd say 957. I had a brand new pair I sold awhile ago.Use obenauf's to try and bring them back a bit. Give them a good clean first (I use lexol), then wait for a hot day, put them in a bag in the sun, let them get soft, then apply obenauf's. You'll get plenty out of them.
Haven't really worn them since the fall - this winter has been unrelenting. I'll consider cleaning them up and snapping some pics this week.