or Connect

Posts by babadooboo

Quote: Originally Posted by pdial So what's wrong with giving back and making some money at the same time? What are you doing to help? Nothing is wrong with the founder of Tom's shoes! Blake is one clever, driven dude. It is the knuckleheads that buy the whole 1-4-1 trippin'-slipper dog and pony show, intern @ Toms for $50 a week and a bed in SoCal, walk miles barfoot with a Tom's flag, or orgs that pay him to come speak. It just brings...
Quote: Originally Posted by meister Se what effect on has on your engine when petrol is diluted with it. Another bullshit rip off. POliticians Down Under have given millions to ethanol producers. It worked in Brazil because they always had a huge surplus of sugar cane and suffered from surges in petrol prices. They had a president that committed suicide from the constant coffee surpluses that kept destroying their economy, so they used up...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnmosby I totally agree. Tom is the speaker for graduation at my college this year. You put it perfectly. Ethanol sucks and was one of the biggest scams pulled on the world. We know this now, but still have quotas to meet thanks to ignorant politicians who couldn't spend the five minutes it takes to discover that corn ethanol is a rip-off. The Politicians don't care, they rarely read the bills they sign and the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I keep seeing this ad and it annoys me. How f***ing pretentious is it to give slippers to kids in need? Could you imagine being a hungry kid somewhere, just wanting a hot can of soup or something, and some vegan California hipster douchebag shows up and gives you a pair of slippers? You can't eat slippers. You are right! Malnourishment is the #1 villan. 5 years ago...
Quote: Originally Posted by A.K.A. My 19 year-old daughter showed up at my house for Thanksgiving wearing the most wornout and shittiest looking pair of fake Keds ever. I told her that I would buy her a pair of shoes. She gets on the laptop and shows me a pair of Tom's that she wants. I reneged on my offer. Well if she tells you she wants to intern for them you should disown her completely. ...
GFs are really easy to get down in Argentina after their financial meltdown (if you're white). Hey, I ain't mad at Blake, just laughing at all the goobers buying into his program. The dude is a genius, and I bow down to him like the prezdint did to the Saudi King and the Japanese Emperor. It is all part of the trendz tranzpiring in these here yoo nited states. 1/2 the nation worships the gipper and the other half worship slick willy so why wouldn't a guy make a...
This dude has a giant head and whole empire built on some fancy medical terms for ailments kids without shoes might get, but not if you buy a pair of his $1 cloth mocs (for $45) that will prevent some kid from getting the said ailments. They are the sorriest looking bedroom slippers that grandma would be ashamed to sell at a garage sale or give to Goodwill for that matter. This is a "rilly gid" sucess story with presidential intros, countless harems of cute dizzy...