or Connect

Posts by matt22616

I'm sure this was already covered, but is anyone else having trouble with the "Wishlist" feature?
Gained some weight and these no longer fit me. The Barba and Mastai Ferrettis are sized "15 1/2 - 39" (all darted). The BB's are 15.5 X 34 and Medium, all in ESF. The TMLewins are 15.5 X 34.5 slim fits which I had tailored from the side seams (i.e., the correct way). I can provide measurements upon request. Prices include CONUS shipping. Will ship international for actual cost. Payment via PayPal only. PM me with questions. Barba – $65 (paid $120 and only wore it 3-4...
RecentPurchases xPost Vincenzo di Ruggiero. 75% linen 25% cotton. My first shirts from this brand. Compare favorably to the usual, Neapolitan suspects.
Vincenzo di Ruggiero. 75% linen 25% cotton. My first shirts from this brand. Compare favorably to the usual, Neapolitan suspects.
Danke. Like the buttoning point.
Nice SC Europrep. Brand?
I agree with Beatlegeuse that it's somewhat see-through, but not at all in bad taste IMO. I don't ever wear undershirts and definitely wouldn't wear one with this shirt during the spring/summer, as it would sort of defeat the purpose. I guess the transparency is a matter of personal taste, but it doesn't bother me. If you're wearing it under a linen or cotton blazer/SC, moreover, I don't see it being an issue at all in fact.
I've just worn it once, but I felt it didn't wrinkle nearly as much as some poplin/broadcloath shirts of mine. Definitely not as much as full linen.I have a sky blue oxford and its the perfect fall/winter weight for my climate, so would love to have it in white as well. Feel like the warzone white oxford was just bee too heavy.
I just got my first cool white linen cotton shirt yesterday. Definitely not too casual to wear to the office for an attorney in New Orleans. I'll probably wear it to court.
I've been wondering this as well. I have a pair of wool Incotex trousers that fit me excellently and I've been dragging my feet on sending them in for replication because my plan is to get some much-need olive cotton trousers. Relatedly, can anyone recommend a good fabric range for finer, cotton dress trousers? Something that will take a crease, maybe like a cotton-gabardine?