or Connect

Posts by matt22616

It's been nearly four years since I took my law school's intro Intellectual Property course, so I'm not privy to all the new shit, but I recall this being a very hip issue at the time. Here are my notes on the topic from the first class:"Why do we have IP protection in some areas and not in others? Fashion is the most prevalent creative industry that is not protected by IP law. Why? (Note:Brush up on fashion IP policy, likely exam topic. Some reasons why it is not...
Received my first luxire shirt yesterday. Fits perfectly (took measurements from a well-fitting shirt I had altered by my local tailor) with every requested detail executed to perfection. I opted for a more casual make-up with Turner's one-piece collar in the sky blue summer chambray. Fabric lives up to the hype. Now I just need to decide on a design/collar for more formal shirts to be worn with ties...and also send in some pants for replication...be warned, luxire is...
Cool. I was wondering about this fabric/color for some dress pants, likely with a single forward pleat and side adjusters. Did you get them in a more casual makeup? Interested to hear if you think they'd work in a dressier makeup such as the one I'm envisioning. Can't wait to see pics!In other news, damn all of you who are getting your order fulfilled so quickly! I ordered a single shirt on July 20th, still unfulfilled (although it is my first order and had substantial...
Excellent. I'll be anxiously awaiting your pics and commentary. My primary concerns are whether the color will be dark/subdued enough for work use and whether it is sturdy enough to hold a crease and/or forward pleat.Looks amazing. Great minds think alike! (#SFgroupthink). Seriously though, Turner is almost assuredly responsible for dozens of orders in the past month or so. I've been lurking in this thread for about two years, waiting for some creative soul to come up with...
Many thanks! For my first shirt I ordered the Monti Sky Blue Summer Chambray with Turner's #7563 one-piece collar and placket. Will post fit pics when it arrives to receive constructive criticism on the fit. Anyone have any suggestions for a good, cheapish fabric for my first pants order? Preferably something lightweight and breathable for the New Orleans climate. Was thinking about the apple fresco cotton; anyone have experience with...
Hey guys, about to order my first Luxiree shirt, finally. I'm having trouble telling from the photo on the measurement page, but do you include the (length of the) cuff when measuring sleeve length? Danke.
Lol. This is the type of backwards, Boomer Bullshit that usually pisses me off. I guess if opposing counsel directly addressed the court with that excuse, though, I'd be amused.
Truth.It depends. Assuming he had a "will," it would be determined by its terms and the law of testate succession. If he didn't, by the law of intestate succession. I don't know NY law but someone here probably does and can enlighten us. What was his family situation? Am I right in recalling Bert was castrated?
EVF, mind sharing the source of your Panama? I really want one but don't really know where to start looking. Looks great BTW.
Just a heads up to anyone who may not have been down this path, but I would not suggest using BB's provided return shipping option. Frequent customers probably already know this. I ordered two shirts last month, one was the right shirt, the other wasn't. It's been two weeks since I sent them back. Just got off the phone with a woman at BB and, even though the tracking indicates they received the shirt in CT on Friday, they still haven't "keyed it into the system yet."...