or Connect

Posts by sockpuppets

Quote: Originally Posted by Ahab I was responding to a post where you were responding to me. Not sure why you think that is stalking but by all means when someone comes into your place of employment and responds "no" to your question of "Would you like fries with that?" feel free to think they are stalking you. You work for the "The official Alden thread - supported by Leather Soul?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahab I knew you would show up for your favorite topic. I do not care what you think. You're my favorite stalker. Greathighway, couldn't agree more. I can see how people get disappointed and want to vent though. Just make sure you buy them from a reputable source like Tom and send them back.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahab Well this is the Alden thread so that explains that side of things. The other explanation I have is what is considered a lot. When there is a post and it gets a lot of attention and the same people saying "LOOK! Alden has a QC problem!!!" orgasm after the previous posts then it may make it look like there is a bigger issue than there really is. I would also like to point out that a lot of the posts contained things...
In stock now although I only see XL. $200 and that huge logo on the back makes it a no for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Actually, that's an iPhone grass. Half wood half grass.
Quote: Originally Posted by bbhewee Sockpuppets that looks really good. Any advice you may be able to give out to achieve this with Chromexcel? Thanks. Those wingtips are chromexcel. Advice wise: You can always go darker but not lighter, so choose a lighter color than I did if you're looking explore that range. I was ok with these going black if needed. Apply evenly, use quality products. Other than that you have to be ok with the idea of...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatHighway Wow. Sockpuppets, can we get a couple more pics? They look incredible They're a work in progress, I need to get them worn in a little more for some natural patina but what I wanted was something similar to cigar shell in color. Choosing black was risky because of the detail on this shoe but I really like the results. The same color range you see in the heel and sole are in the leather as well, from...
Quote: Originally Posted by joz411no I too wear the same size in all my Aldens. I have a wide foot and perhaps that is the culprit. I'm a 10.5EEE in Barrie, Trubalance, Hampton and Aberdeen. Obviously I can wear thicker socks in Barrie and Trubalance. I love the look of the Plaze but am sure that's a no go in width. I'm interested in the Grant last but are unfamiliar with size limitations. Also I've never seen the Grant in an EEE. It's an SOB to have to...
My plaza wingtips decided to get it on with some black polish and Obenauf's in an effort to be less red. I like where they're headed.