or Connect

Posts by sockpuppets

Quote: Originally Posted by + theom what is the first one? Wall Street 2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Anyone interested in these boots? Winn Perry is taking pre-orders for Spring 2011 delivery. http://winnperry.com/ Order deadline is Monday 10/18/2010 at 9PM, Pacific Time.
Quote: Originally Posted by phantomx48 Anyone know how to stop a pair of black Indy's from squeaking?? It seems to be coming from the uppers (maybe the tongue). I have tried lacing them tighter/looser. Out of four pairs of Indy's these are the only ones that do it, and it is really loud. Like if they were made out of plastic. What can I put on them to make them stop? Have you considered wearing them in a vacuum?
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Pretty much know I'm gonna cop, just wanna make sure. So much nitpicking on this forum. I think they're great, wear them in good health.
Quote: Originally Posted by theRRshop SNEAK PEEK - HOLIDAY
I like how everything they didn't want to discount disappeared off of the website. Also, taxing the pre-coupon amount was a nice touch too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid What's wrong w/Wolverines Nothing. They're great boots, depending on the model. I love my 1000 miles.
The price makes baby jesus cry.